why I don't like shopping in Somerfield

Old June 20th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default why I don't like shopping in Somerfield

Silver tabbies are very popular with advertising photographers. There's
one on the Whiskas can. But the Somerfield supermarket chain in the UK
also uses one on their products (tinned food, cat litter) and she's all
but impossible to tell apart from my Muriel.

Who I buried in the garden a few months ago.

It's heartbreaking to be reminded every time I buy one of their cat
products.

(OK, Muriel's eyes were lighter and greener, maybe she had longer
whiskers, but...)

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old June 20th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
Silver tabbies are very popular with advertising photographers. There's
one on the Whiskas can. But the Somerfield supermarket chain in the UK
also uses one on their products (tinned food, cat litter) and she's all
but impossible to tell apart from my Muriel.

Who I buried in the garden a few months ago.

It's heartbreaking to be reminded every time I buy one of their cat
products.

(OK, Muriel's eyes were lighter and greener, maybe she had longer
whiskers, but...)

(hug)

You perhaps have to go to Asda or Tesco for a while instead. Keep away from
Somerfield until only the happy memories remain.

Tweed

Old June 22nd 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
Silver tabbies are very popular with advertising photographers. There's
one on the Whiskas can. But the Somerfield supermarket chain in the UK
also uses one on their products (tinned food, cat litter) and she's all
but impossible to tell apart from my Muriel.

Who I buried in the garden a few months ago.

It's heartbreaking to be reminded every time I buy one of their cat
products.

(OK, Muriel's eyes were lighter and greener, maybe she had longer
whiskers, but...)

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old June 22nd 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Judith Latham wrote:
I regularly shop in Somefields but avoid the cat products since my Sophie
crossed to Rainbow Bridge, three years ago. I still sleep with her photo
under my pillow so I understand how you feel. However, I will look on
Monday, in respect of Muriel.

Judith

Lots of hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

Shopping Made Easier ryv1922r Cat community 0 December 3rd 07 01:35 AM
In a shopping mood? Pat Cat anecdotes 0 May 16th 07 08:43 PM
Attack of the Shopping bag! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 2 February 15th 07 08:53 PM
Shopping trip for ... me? Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 4 March 4th 06 02:21 AM