Ooops! She Forgot!

Old June 17th 08, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Ooops! She Forgot!

Persia completely forgot she was supposed to maintain self-imposed exile
under the bed. Mom's VCR isn't working (not getting power at all) so my LLL
disconnected it and took it to the kitchen table to look at. He asked if I
can find the manual for it. So I went into the bedroom, sat on the floor in
front of a dresser and pulled out the drawer where I know all the owner's
manuals are. I was sitting there going through them when suddenly I
realized Persia was sitting next to me!

Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the drawer,
then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at me, sort of
smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

Old June 17th 08, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"jmcquown" wrote:

Persia completely forgot she was supposed to maintain self-imposed exile
under the bed. Mom's VCR isn't working (not getting power at all) so my LLL
disconnected it and took it to the kitchen table to look at. He asked if I
can find the manual for it. So I went into the bedroom, sat on the floor in
front of a dresser and pulled out the drawer where I know all the owner's
manuals are. I was sitting there going through them when suddenly I
realized Persia was sitting next to me!

Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the drawer,
then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at me, sort of
smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

Yeah! That's great news.
Old June 17th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Persia completely forgot she was supposed to maintain self-imposed exile
under the bed. Mom's VCR isn't working (not getting power at all) so my
LLL disconnected it and took it to the kitchen table to look at. He asked
if I can find the manual for it. So I went into the bedroom, sat on the
floor in front of a dresser and pulled out the drawer where I know all the
owner's manuals are. I was sitting there going through them when suddenly
I realized Persia was sitting next to me!

Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at me,
sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

Yup, that's how it goes, in my experience, anyway. No "Ta-Da"-- you just
look up and there she is. Congratulations! You're on your way. In no time
she'll have her nose in everything.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 17th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

jmcquown wrote:
Persia completely forgot she was supposed to maintain self-imposed exile
under the bed. Mom's VCR isn't working (not getting power at all) so my
LLL disconnected it and took it to the kitchen table to look at. He
asked if I can find the manual for it. So I went into the bedroom, sat
on the floor in front of a dresser and pulled out the drawer where I
know all the owner's manuals are. I was sitting there going through
them when suddenly I realized Persia was sitting next to me!

Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at me,
sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Heh. Curiosity always wins.

Old June 17th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

jmcquown wrote:
Persia completely forgot she was supposed to maintain self-imposed
exile under the bed. Mom's VCR isn't working (not getting power at
all) so my LLL disconnected it and took it to the kitchen table to
look at. He asked if I can find the manual for it. So I went into
the bedroom, sat on the floor in front of a dresser and pulled out
the drawer where I know all the owner's manuals are. I was sitting
there going through them when suddenly I realized Persia was sitting
next to me!
Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at
me, sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

A cat can't pass up an open drawer! Another idea would be to put a new,
empty box in the middle of the floor. That's another non-passerupper. :~)

kili

Old June 17th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Marina wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Persia completely forgot she was supposed to maintain self-imposed
exile under the bed. Mom's VCR isn't working (not getting power at
all) so my LLL disconnected it and took it to the kitchen table to
look at. He asked if I can find the manual for it. So I went into
the bedroom, sat on the floor in front of a dresser and pulled out
the drawer where I know all the owner's manuals are. I was sitting
there going through them when suddenly I realized Persia was sitting
next to me! Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose
in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at
me, sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Heh. Curiosity always wins.

Absolutely, Marina! LOL.

kili

Old June 17th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

kilikini wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at
me, sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

A cat can't pass up an open drawer! Another idea would be to put a
new, empty box in the middle of the floor. That's another
non-passerupper. :~)

kili

D'oh! Why didn't I think of a box? I'll see if there's one laying around.
Old June 17th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobblespin

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

kilikini wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at
me, sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

A cat can't pass up an open drawer! Another idea would be to put a
new, empty box in the middle of the floor. That's another
non-passerupper. :~)

kili

D'oh! Why didn't I think of a box? I'll see if there's one laying
around.

Mine can't resist a brown grocery paper bag.

Bobble
Old June 17th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

jmcquown wrote:
kilikini wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at
me, sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

A cat can't pass up an open drawer! Another idea would be to put a
new, empty box in the middle of the floor. That's another
non-passerupper. :~)
kili

D'oh! Why didn't I think of a box? I'll see if there's one laying around.

Weeble's Auntie Lizzie say dat Bokses ar da bestest!!!!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old June 18th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`

"bobblespin"
"jmcquown"

kilikini wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at
me, sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

A cat can't pass up an open drawer! Another idea would be to put a
new, empty box in the middle of the floor. That's another
non-passerupper. :~)

kili

D'oh! Why didn't I think of a box? I'll see if there's one laying
around.

Mine can't resist a brown grocery paper bag.

Bobble

Mine can't resist plastic grocery bags.
Must be something about them treated with fish oil,
IIRC from reading before.
Hug
Kyla

Ooops! sandra Cat anecdotes 6 August 23rd 06 02:36 AM
Awww! ooops bebo Cat health & behaviour 0 November 26th 05 06:17 AM
Ooops! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 10 August 26th 05 03:58 PM
Ooops, Maybe I should go on a diet :) ~jag~ Cat anecdotes 4 June 5th 05 03:00 PM
Ooops! :-) Seanette Blaylock Cat anecdotes 12 October 27th 04 09:58 AM