Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur

Old October 9th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur

The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Weez wl tinue purin fur Fred tu gett rily well TuTu
Old October 10th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dere iz sturjin fishiez at da TED? Hmmm, I will hav to see if owrown TED haz
dem, too.

Sundance

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 9, 2:03 pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Yew get sum rest Maggy May. Yew deserf it. Mine sisfur Alice Ann iz
portin offur to keep Fred warm ana cheer him up a liddle.
Ralph, grateful for Maggy May's help

Fred an dem TED sturguns did all da work. I juss tired frum purring.

Lov

--
Maggy May

Old October 10th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Weez wl tinue purin fur Fred tu gett rily well TuTu

Weez will continoo tew purr for Fred tew git reelly well.
Yoo kant hab tew minny purrs. Dey r very healing,.

Mosey grabs Morgana n escortz her tew da danse floor.

Old October 10th 09, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

I haff bin purrink alla da tyme, effin tho mine leowzee
sekkerterree haz bin gonnd uhwway!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 10th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Toonya! Yoo iz bak! Yayayay! I missed yurownself furry much an I iz so glad
yoo iz bak.

We haz bin purrin, too, evin if we didnt say so. Letz purr togedder fur a
liddle wile, den go bak to da bawl.

Sundance

Old October 10th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:56:32 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo Clowder
wrote:

Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Sending purrs that Fred continues to improve, and gets well again.

Gandalf, and Kenzie the Calico kitty.
Old October 10th 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

yuppelz! an purrrzzzz an a hed bump!

Pit2nya hapee tu be bak

Old October 10th 09, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

The Ajo Clowder wrote:

Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Great news! Purrrrrrs will continue until he's reely well and home again.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old October 10th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 9, 9:42*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
I haff bin purrink alla da tyme, effin tho mine leowzee
sekkerterree haz bin gonnd uhwway!
--
Pitô.ônya

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in ...

Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! *Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.- Hide quoted text -

Dis wooks wike da purrrfek oppurrrtoonaday fur al usses purrrring
kitteez anna wellwishurz to gavvver tewgevvver at Pitoonyaz own hous
an make a bigbig gwoop purrr.
MeOwy, seeing a good oppurrtunity to help
Old October 11th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur UPDATE

Fred iz duin well, akordin tu TED. Hiz kidneez ana liffur ar reboundin
sew we jist hasta wurree bowt weather hiz bladdar kin heel.
Ralph, pausing on the dance floor to give an update