Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 17th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default frum Pipps The yacht gets underway

Unfortunately Daisy-chan is so excited at the catacopter ride, she runs off
to be first in line after waving and saying 'come along Pipps!' She'd have
waited if she knew Pipps didn't catch the comment right away. She's
embarrassed that she forgot in her excitement that Pipps may have wanted to
go but not ran off that quick for the line. Hapily though they meet up in
mid-flight.

Hai Daisy-chan...et iz sew nise fur dat greeting,,,Harri wyl gib usses uh
fuhn ryde iffen yew wanna go. Harri lubz tew fly dat coptur..waffs..wanna
git nipped owt furst?
Pipps

Daisy-chan is so busy greeting Pipps she isnt noticed at first by Harri

"Harri Roadcat"
Pipps an Trudi an Sukie, if any of youz would like get a betterer look at
Mew York City I would be glad to fly you dere in da catacopter. It lookz
furry pretty from da air.

Harri

Old February 18th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:08:00 -0600, Harri
Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

Oh look! Down dere is da compartment where Mme. Anais lifs wif her hoomin.

[Human waves]

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/17/2011 7:16:58 PM
Old February 18th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default The yacht gets underway

Sukie and Mme Anais wander to the bar where several kittahs and 2 HC's are
sitting and enjoying the cruise.
Jack is sitting with Cash-pup who is trading ideas on construction of a
proper screened porch. Both are having fun dreaming of the perfect one and
trading tall tales with a wink.

Jack notices Sukie though and he stumbles to a halt. He nudges Cash and
asks 'Who's that lovely little lady?'

Cash has to admit 'Iz sorri. I've not seen her before!'.

Cash signals the catender and asks him to pass them another of their chosen
nip with his and Jack's compliments. He can't help wagging his tail when
they look back and almost knocks WooToo over but a quick evasion and a laugh
make it alright. WooToo joins the seat next to Jack that is still empty.

Aunti Mabel smiles from just outside the room while thinking about the sweet
goof and adventure kittah she now has to joy of making a home with, then
curls into a lawnchair for a nap.

Hihi Anais! [headbutts back] Yes me wud wuff a gwasshopper! Fangs.
Dis is wunnerfil.......mees finkin mees dweemin, onny abowt twee howrs
ago,me wus sittin onna winder sill wotchin da bigfatcatnextdoor....
now mees heer! She takes a long claw and hooks a prawn then eats it
delicately.....ppppprrrrhhhhhh..
Sukie

Meow, Sukie!

I iz Anaïs. [headbutt] How iz yurseff enjoying da
ship? Why don't yoo join Trudi an myownself fur a
cocktail. We is habbing a Grasshopper - not da
buggee, but a choklit-mint drink! Wood yoo wikes
one? [signals bartender-kitty]

Old February 18th 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default A widdle 'nowncement (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:47:10 -0500, Mme. Anaïs
Lachatte's nimble, little paws typed:

[Anaïs picks up the ship's PA microphone]

Meow Kitties!

I iz so gwad to see awl ob yur furry faces, owld
fwends and noo wons too!

Dere izn't nuffink pwanned fur da rest of da day
so dat efurrykitty can get settled in. Somecats
are on a 'copter ride in Mew Yawk city, sum is on
dek chairz an most is heer eatink an socializink.
So just welax, da seefud buffet will be open awl
nite, an feel fwee to eggsplore da ship.

Speekin ob dat, once we getz to warmer waterz, da
Captain will be gibink tours ob da yacht to
anykitty who wants one.

Tomorrow in da late afternoon, dere will be a
furmal cocktail pawty (so dwess up girl-cats an
boy-catz!) wif a small sushi-bar fur snakin,
staffed by owt faborite itame, Hiura-san and his
assistantz! Hez fwown fwesh fishees in from Japan,
and will haff awl kindz ob sooshi an sasheemi!
[many kitty eyes in the room glaze over as they
picture ikura, saba, uni.....]

After dat, we will haffs a formal sit-down Fwench
dinner wiff crystal and Cleo's best dinnerware,
followed by a get-together dance.

So get yur rest, beclawze we'll be haffing a
bizzy day! And yoo kitties on da deck - we iz
still neer Mew Yawk City, and it getz KOLD at
night, so take bwankies or come in!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/17/2011 7:19:10 PM
Old February 18th 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Time passes and Aunti Mabel feels a slight chill in her nap, but then
someone warm and furry-purry comes and curls at her belly reacting up to
lick her chin. She wonders in her napping phase if Orion has comes to visit
while his 2foot is elsewhere? Either way, she curls about the warm kittah
pressed to her belly as they nap in a lounge chair half asleep in the
setting sun. She smiles gently in her dreams as the furry partner purrs.
Soon it wil be time to come in, but not yet. zzzzz

Old February 18th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[...]

Diz iz uh wunnerfol way tu shtart uh kruze!...
Juzt tu kik bak an rezt feelz wunnerful!
Sunnydance an I wyll be in da suweet, eetin fishy
or-durffz an sipping sum nip wine an chattink.
If ennykittee wud lyke tu joyn uz daddul be fyne.

An gurlz, guyz tuu, da BooTeek wyll be opin affur brekkyfizt
tumurro, furr furrmul ware burrowzink.
Mi lappytop wyll be abaylibbul furr orderink frum.
juzt swip your tuuna cardz, an poot a chek mark in "expurress-port"
so dat yur order will arrife b-furr noon.

HTH,
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 18th 11, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:47:10 -0500, Mme. Anaïs
Lachatte's nimble, little paws typed:

[Anaïs picks up the ship's PA microphone]

Meow Kitties!

I iz so gwad to see awl ob yur furry faces, owld
fwends and noo wons too!

Dere izn't nuffink pwanned fur da rest of da day
so dat efurrykitty can get settled in. Somecats
are on a 'copter ride in Mew Yawk city, sum is on
dek chairz an most is heer eatink an socializink.
So just welax, da seefud buffet will be open awl
nite, an feel fwee to eggsplore da ship.

Speekin ob dat, once we getz to warmer waterz, da
Captain will be gibink tours ob da yacht to
anykitty who wants one.

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps , BobQat n Mimzy wook wike dat vury
mutch fannnk yew

Tomorrow in da late afternoon, dere will be a
furmal cocktail pawty (so dwess up girl-cats an
boy-catz!) wif a small sushi-bar fur snakin,
staffed by owt faborite itame, Hiura-san and his
assistantz! Hez fwown fwesh fishees in from Japan,
and will haff awl kindz ob sooshi an sasheemi!

[many kitty eyes in the room glaze over as they
picture ikura, saba, uni.....]

After dat, we will haffs a formal sit-down Fwench

?dinner wiff crystal and Cleo's best dinnerware,
followed by a get-together dance.

So get yur rest, beclawze we'll be haffing a
bizzy day! And yoo kitties on da deck - we iz
still neer Mew Yawk City, and it getz KOLD at
night, so take bwankies or come in!

Mosey : Dat saowndz wike fuhn n wee wyl awl drezz upp fur doze wunnerful
fingz yeUP

Pipps: I dunt gotz uh dayte fur doze fingz..n hur wooks sad...

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/17/2011 7:19:10 PM

Old February 18th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

nono pips, ursef duzint needsa date, ursef juzt hasta get gusseed up, sit
wiff uses single gurlcatz, anna meets alla mencatz, dat iz how it wurkz,
ursef kan danze wiffa mencatz whut danzes, ifin isa winked mancat itz fur da
fun anna ta show off how gud ursef danzes, ifin itsa single mancat whut azkz
den mayhapz himz will azk ursef fura date later, dunt ru****, Trudi, thinkin
hersef willz wear red anna hopin dat tuxido gorn kitte azk hersefta danze
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/17/2011 7:19:10 PM

Old February 18th 11, 09:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Da Crooze beginz!

On Feb 17, 4:42*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:01:12 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats

wrote:
(Joey, Jack an Jaspurr board the yacht an start tu search for Beauty,
Spring an Cinder.)

Wher ar de ladycats? We want to skort dem on da cruze. We cant wait to
see dem!

Wee is here on da dekk eeting fudz and playing and taking nip-wines!
Beauty, Cinder, Spring

Pweez scyooz minesefl an Mosey fur a minnit. Usses goink to port to a
luauw in Hawyeee an bwing bak a woasted barbakyood pynappl pig. Safe
ar seet....
...wooshes aweigh...
Old February 18th 11, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

With a yawn, Aunti Mabel wakens and looks down to her new friend. She grins
as she realizes though she smells of kittah as all here do, she's actually
Widdle Samanfa, the friend and housemate of pretty kittah Sunrise and da
Bear. She's now awake and knows the HC who smells of the house of Coen must
be Samanfa.

'Heywoo' Samanfa! So nice of you to drop in! I'z Aunti Mabel' says a
smiling very grandmotherly elder.

Yawning Samanfa grins and admits she just could not resist a happy nap and
the chill starting made her a logical choice. 'You don't mind do you? I
saw you was so peaceful but startinz to shivver a little in sleep so I came
up to keep us'uns bof warm'.

"Oh no problem! Now though that the sun has set, shall we go back in? I'd
like some more noms and the duck was quite well prepared. in fact, as good
as at Chez Shenks!"

Samanfa's eyes widen as she hears the food on the cruise even merits the
approval of a house of 'Chez Shenks famous ristorante''s exacting standards.
They both leave to go powder their noses and dress up a bit for dinner.

In the stateroom, Aunti Mabel Anne decides her blue sweater shot with silver
if just the thing as well for the evening but now she takes off the earlier
coctail level earrings and necklace, replacing them with her diamond
necklace with the silver filagree, a discrete set of diamond heart shaped
earrings, and just for the fun of it, her 2 silver leggings for her back
legs. Tucking a note for Daisy-chan that she sayed with blue and silver
then added diamonds so she can match up, she snags Cash-pup's sparkley dark
blue bow-tie with the little chips that look like diamonds all over it.
Just the thing to match us up she grins as she adds that to Daisy-chan's
note before she sets off to the dining room.

Meantime Samanfa has gussied up and headed to the bar next to the dining
room to await her new friend and make more. Looking shyly about she notes a
most interesting HC who is sitting on a very large stool and chatting with
many giggling single kittahs, both male and female. There is another larger
one with a sign 'Aunti Mabel Anne' before it that is nearby. Chester is
borrowing Aunti Mabel's lifting stool while she is away.

Samanfa takes the empty seat by Chester. She glances over to see the HC a
few stools down and he catches her! Now her ears turn all pink inside but
he just grins and gives her a low slow 'wwoofffness' and asks 'My lady, are
you old enough to be here? You are such a sweet thing!'.

Cash is unaware he started tailwagging again and yet again almost knocks
poor WooToo over! A snickering catender comes over and posts a warning sign
on the back of his stool saying 'warning, tail may abruptly get happy
without owners notice'. Catching the giggles from others Cash-pup turns
then reads the note and laughs with everyone.

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 07:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM