Cats can be poisonous

Old February 4th 04, 11:14 PM
Granny's A Regular At The Range

Default Cats can be poisonous

edward ohare wrote in message . ..
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - A vet sent to inspect a strong stench coming
from an uninhabited rural cottage in south-west Sweden collapsed,
poisoned by fumes from the feces of some 20 cats locked inside for
months, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The regional daily Goteborgs-Posten said the vet spent three days in
hospital with hydrogen sulphide poisoning.

Full story at

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../od_nm/cats_dc

I think perhaps an immediate investigation should be started by the
US. Obviously, cat feces gas is a previously unknown WMD. Perhaps
Hussein likes cats?

Uh, we're not sure if he liked cats, sir, but we are sure he liked
*fumes,* having used poisonous fumes to kill about 6,000 Kurds and
scores or Iranian soldiers. He also had a certain fondness for
Industrial Strength Plastic Shredders, especially seeing as how he had
many of his political enemies tossed into them feet first. Jesus
Christ, why couldn't we have rounded up you and your clones around the
world and shipped you all to Baghdad with special instructions to your
hero, Hussein. Something like, "These Cats Go In Head First!"

Old February 5th 04, 05:05 AM
Omicron Delta Pineapple

edward ohare wrote:

I think perhaps an immediate investigation should be started by the
US. Obviously, cat feces gas is a previously unknown WMD.

Obviously, you don't share your home with one or more of a.t.'s official
companion animal. Cat **** is probably the most volatile, nostril
singeing, throat scalding, eye blistering stench on the planet. The
average cat **** can wake you up out of a sound sleep, and a **** from
an elderly feline with a dysfunctional digestive system could raise a
gork from a coma or Jack Paar from the grave.

All cat servants (you don't own a cat, it's more the other way around)
are aware of the peculiar nature of the feline fecal fetor. Our main
question is why no one has ever actually duplicated it for use in
warfare. No doubt it has to do with inhuman tactics or something...

ODP