Mommy Micki is Hom

Old June 25th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Mommy Micki is Hom

i usta skreme butt i qwit on mine own, well moztlee on mine own beclawz
trudi growled minesef, anna herown growl iz az lowd az herown purr, itz
berreee lowd, juzt azka gramby, i haz not skremed inna longlong time, barbi
"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett, wellz I am sorrie it kamed to haffing to wack herself but, on da
ofther paw, it sure has been quiet aroun here for da lasdt few dayz.

"Booker" wrote in message ...

I apruve of da aktionz of Piglett.

Piglett, yu ar now a Wappin Instruktor.

Chappy
Sekretari of Nappin an Wappin

On 6/20/2011 11:31 AM, Gramby wrote:
Dat crooz fingie sounz grate. Fings r a bit rouff here. Lizzy haz been
skremmink at uzez. Gramby sayz it is kauze her iz farrow. Today herself
stud rite in front of Piglett and skreamed so loud Gramby jumped.
Piglett studd dere and suddenlie her took herown rite front paw and
SMACKED Lizzie akrozz her faze. Lizzie
jus stuff dere and didn't say a wurd. Now it iz quiet here anna nocats
are playink.

Glad ur famiblee iz home safe. O T looking around to see if anycats are
around

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

Mommy Micki wen onn a crooz. We KNOWD dat she was goin somwer beclaws
she spen da weak befour pakin her soupcases. Butted wee wer still
sumwut SOOprised wen she wenn off wiff Ant Kathi1, as distingished
frum Ant Kathi2 and Ant Kathi3, an dint com hom four days.

Uncl Bill took fultim serbants dooties an hee didded ok. Hee feeded
usses and wokd r dogs and feeded dem. An hee sitted in da libing room,
sew I cood sit on his chess an widdl Samanfa cood lie on his arm and
da Bear cood drool on him. Butted he coont dew dat awl da tim beclaws
he had to spen time wiff WooToo. Wen he did dat I wood go an play wiff
WooToo.

An we wotched da Yankees and Troo Grit an did ovver fings.

An YESSERDAY r mommie cam hom. Shee wen to Catnada, da maritims, on a
big bote. Wiff wadder all around. An she brot Uncl Bill hom a shirt
and sum treets for all ub usses. An wee ar berry happee.

--
Sunrise, four her hous