I'z taking a short trip

Old June 26th 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default I'z taking a short trip

Oh, Sammy, Ize would love to go, but mine hoomin Meowmie Debby's been
sick. She haza flu and sinusitis. She says she's well enough that I
can leaves herownselves alone, but I'm not sure if I should.

Nurse Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC

Oh my! My hoomin has been furry negligent in his dooties - he din't tell
me bout dis. No, I fink you ought to stay wif your Meowmie.

Ranger an I has to lead dis adbenture, but once da hoomins get to Eye-oh-
uh I will 'port over to your howse to help you take care of your Meowmie,
den I will port back to Eye-oh-us.

Meowmie Debby was so sick! All I could do was lie in bed with her, because if she tried to sit up the room would start moving. She said she's feeling betterer, but I don't believe her. Will you and Ranger really teleport over once you get to Iowa? Meowmie Debby said she'd love to see the both of you!

Lilith
Old June 26th 11, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Itz furry badbad when da hoominz gitz dat sik. We kitteez haz to make shur
dey keeps feedin ussez on time an stufz like dat. Da lastest time owrown
Meowmie wuz dat sik, da onliest reezin she ever gitted owta bed wuz to take
kare uv uss kitteez.

Rebecca

Old June 26th 11, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Meowmie Debby was so sick! All I could do was lie in bed with her,
because if she tried to sit up the room would start moving. She said
she's feeling betterer, but I don't believe her. Will you and Ranger
really teleport over once you get to Iowa? Meowmie Debby said she'd
love to see the both of you!

Lilith

[Sammy and Ranger both step out of the teleporter, carrying chicken soup
and juices for Debby and extra boxes of Kleenex.]

We'z here, mine luff! What can we do to help?

Sammy