Ernie RB 3-2004 to 6-22-11

Old June 23rd 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Ernie RB 3-2004 to 6-22-11

Ernie aka Kiara died tonight, just about 11 pm. She lost weight, and
stopped eating and drinking last night. I force fed her some water and
nutrical, and either Dave or I held her most of the evening. About 11, I
had to put her into her crate so I could feed the rest of the crew, and
she passed there. I told her I would hold her until the end, but...
She had all the symptoms of Acute Renal Failure. She was too young to
die - She was only 7.

She was my grand daughter Jenna's cat originally. When my daughter split
up with her ex, she asked me if I could take her cats, Kiara (Ernie),
Kouvou (Bert) and Katie. Of course I said yes, and they have been here
for 6 1/2 years. Katie died of pneumonia in 2007. Bert is still here,
and seems to be doing ok.

I will miss her meeping at me, and I regret the times I told her to be
quiet.

Bye my Ernie-Bern.

Mishi

Old June 23rd 11, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

So sorry to hear of your loss, Mishi.
Pitô.ônya will help purrr Ernie to the Bridge.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 23rd 11, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:36:31 -0400, Mishi wrote:

[...]

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.

You will still hear Ernie meeping!
Cinder
Old June 23rd 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

If I were a betting person, which I am, I would bet she waited to leave
until you put her down. I have seen people do this as they don't want the
ones they love see or feel them take their last breath. Cats are smarter
than most people I know. She knew she was loved and that is what matters.

Old June 23rd 11, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 22, 11:36*pm, Mishi wrote:
[...]

ai sew sawwy. Purrs fur Ernie-Bern on da way.
sew gud dat she gotted tew spen hur lyf wiff yoorsefl.
MeOwy
{{{{^,',^}}}}
Old June 23rd 11, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 22, 11:36*pm, Mishi wrote:
[...]

Wee ar all purring four her to get to da Bridj ok, sew shee can play
wiff awl da frenz shee will fine dere, inclooding her sisfer Katie.
Den wate four yoo an greet yoo wiff her meep.

I am gonna meep at mine Uncl Bill sew hee will typebite diss.

--
WooToo, a fello meeper, 4 da Hous

Old June 23rd 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

without going into detail my grandmother did this for her two sons, so i
know it to be true, soft

Old June 23rd 11, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrs frum all of us dat Ernie'z trip to da bridj was ez, an dat da hole
in yur hart heelz an da gud memfuriez remain.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy, and Anti Julie