Cute pics - even if some are "set ups"!

Old April 21st 05, 02:37 PM
Marcia

Default Cute pics - even if some are "set ups"!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Cuties/

All together now, aaaw

Marcia
Old April 21st 05, 02:47 PM
bigbadbarry

http://photos.imageevent.com/kwando/...ips/pinkey.wmv

Old April 21st 05, 06:32 PM
Mary

"Marcia" wrote in message
m...
http://www.possibleplaces.com/Cuties/

All together now, aaaw

Marcia

The two tabbies sleeping together just kill me, as does the
tabby and the "mouse." I also love the tabby wresting with
the huge dog. Very cute. The weiner dog is awful cute too!

Old April 21st 05, 06:32 PM

http://photos.imageevent.com/kwando/...ips/pinkey.wmv

Poor little bugger. Why did you feel the need to post this?

G.

Old April 21st 05, 10:02 PM
Daniel Augustus

I have seen these before, but it was a pleasure viewing them once
again.

The cat curled up around the teddy bear was my favorite.

I found the "kitten @ gunpoint" photo disturbing, though..If I resend
these I will remove that one.

Old April 21st 05, 11:32 PM
Mary

"Daniel Augustus" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have seen these before, but it was a pleasure viewing them once
again.

The cat curled up around the teddy bear was my favorite.

I found the "kitten @ gunpoint" photo disturbing, though..If I resend
these I will remove that one.

I hate that one.

Old April 22nd 05, 01:01 AM
Marcia

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message oups.com...
http://photos.imageevent.com/kwando/...ips/pinkey.wmv

Wow, that's the first time I've seen a cat with a lead on, no wonder
it went crazy, Otis would go ballistic if I tried that trick on him!
Old April 22nd 05, 02:47 AM
-L.

Marcia wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/Cuties/

All together now, aaaw

Marcia

Nothing cute about pointing a gun at a cat - even if it is
PhotoShopped.

You might want to post this kind of stuff at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes.
Much more traffic on this kind of stuff.

-L.

Old April 22nd 05, 04:29 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Marcia wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/Cuties/

All together now, aaaw

Marcia

Nothing cute about pointing a gun at a cat - even if it is
PhotoShopped.

You might want to post this kind of stuff at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes.
Much more traffic on this kind of stuff.

-L.

Or, Marcia might want to ignore you and post as she likes.
I think that would be the wisest choice.

Old April 22nd 05, 04:32 AM

I hate the kitty-at-gunpoint one, too. I'm glad to hear it's not just
me.
Those pics have been floating around the internet for years. I got that
one a couple years ago, and the "bed hog" one much before that. The bed
hog is my favorite.
I'm surprised the one of the cat walking in front of a long row of
German shepards wasn't there. That's a cute one.

Sherry