Photos: Harlequin

Old November 2nd 04, 12:43 AM
Elise

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
. ..
This is my little rescue from late April. She's now a little over 6 months
old and has just been spayed.

snip

http://www.sewingwitch.com/harley/

She's a beauty and looks to be quite the hoolikitten too!

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Old November 2nd 04, 01:11 AM
CatNipped

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
. ..
This is my little rescue from late April. She's now a little over 6 months
old and has just been spayed.

We found her while cleaning the yard. My roommate reached for a clod of
dirt next to a fence post and found it had fur and claws and teeth. Feral
momma had abandoned the runt of the litter because momma was too small to
take care of her whole brood.

I initially named her "Strike" because the marking on her side looks like
lightning in a storm. Then I decided on Harlequin for her facial markings,
and because I like the Joker's sidekick, Harley Quinn, and because she
sounds like a Harley-Davidson when she purrs.

The pictures are from newest to oldest. The first few are of my kitchen

bay
window with my basil planter. She likes to supervise when I'm watering and
harvesting. There's also some test shots for the Infinite Cat, but I still
need to take some shots to actually submit. (I didn't like the glare in
these.) A few show her with her favorite toy, a super ball that she guns
around the tile floor like a star soccer player. There's also a "guest
shot" you can click on to see my other special girl.

http://www.sewingwitch.com/harley/

Perfect name for that little face! She's a real cutie!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 2nd 04, 05:11 AM
Marina

ScratchMonkey wrote:

This is my little rescue from late April. She's now a little over 6 months
old and has just been spayed.

What a little sweetie! Love her half-and-half face.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 2nd 04, 10:34 AM
Irulan

What beautiful markings! Harley is a real climber, isn't she? Cgts on the
furbaby, you're a great Paw.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan