rest of the Jan pix

Old February 3rd 08, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

Default rest of the Jan pix

Just finished posting the rest of the Jan pix. Altogether I think
there's 85 at http://tinyurl.com/38xrfm

I picked what I considered the best 25, and they're in the slideshow
at http://tinyurl.com/ytymac

but who knows, you might like one of the others ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

video clips at http://tinyurl.com/29o8ck
photos at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Old February 3rd 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 03:52:07 -0600, Steve Touchstone
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ytymac

Wonderful pictures, of your beautiful kitties!

I love the one of..was it Furby, or Princess?; sleeping in the pizza
box!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old February 3rd 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Steve,

Am 03.02.2008 schrieb Steve Touchstone:

there's 85 at http://tinyurl.com/38xrfm
http://tinyurl.com/ytymac

thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures. When you look at them,
you can feel, how happy your kitties are.

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old February 3rd 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:42:21 GMT, (Gandalf) wrote:

I love the one of..was it Furby, or Princess?; sleeping in the pizza
box!

That's Princess. There's a video clip at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqt8dhnRTKU

The box started out on the floor next to me at the computer desk.
Spotty did her thing where she puts her front feet in a box and pushes
it around, and ended up leaving the box in the pathway between the
bathroom and the kitchen. In the video you see Sammy sitting behind
the box with Princess inside. Sam jumps over the box and gives
Princess a dirty look for being in the way. The clip ends with Furby
pouncing on the box and Princess crawling out.

Old February 3rd 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Steve Touchstone wrote:
On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:42:21 GMT, (Gandalf) wrote:

I love the one of..was it Furby, or Princess?; sleeping in the pizza
box!

That's Princess. There's a video clip at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqt8dhnRTKU

The box started out on the floor next to me at the computer desk.
Spotty did her thing where she puts her front feet in a box and pushes
it around, and ended up leaving the box in the pathway between the
bathroom and the kitchen. In the video you see Sammy sitting behind
the box with Princess inside. Sam jumps over the box and gives
Princess a dirty look for being in the way. The clip ends with Furby
pouncing on the box and Princess crawling out.

Great video! When I think of how those two started out it's wonderful to see
them happy and healthy.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 3rd 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Just finished posting the rest of the Jan pix. Altogether I think
there's 85 at http://tinyurl.com/38xrfm

I picked what I considered the best 25, and they're in the slideshow
at http://tinyurl.com/ytymac

but who knows, you might like one of the others ;-)

Gorgeous shots! And the spots on Furby!!!!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old February 3rd 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Just finished posting the rest of the Jan pix. Altogether I think
there's 85 at http://tinyurl.com/38xrfm

Eek - Furby is so adorable!!

It'll take me a while to look at all 85 pictures, but I've seen the
first bunch. She's really cute! I love the extreme closeup of her
face and pink toes!

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old February 4th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Just finished posting the rest of the Jan pix. Altogether I think
there's 85 at http://tinyurl.com/38xrfm

I picked what I considered the best 25, and they're in the slideshow
at http://tinyurl.com/ytymac

but who knows, you might like one of the others ;-)

LOL at the mousie placed strategically in the food dish!

Furby and Princess definitely know they landed on their feet. Such
relaxed and loving little kitties.

Sammy's very good at giving dirty looks, isn't she?

Old February 9th 08, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 09:17:42 +0200, Marina
wrote:

LOL at the mousie placed strategically in the food dish!

Furby seems to be following in Sammy's pawprints. She makes sure her
toys maintain their strength by making sure they get food and water.
Thankfully, she hasn't started leaving them in the toilet to soak -
least not yet ;-)

Furby and Princess definitely know they landed on their feet. Such
relaxed and loving little kitties.

Sammy's very good at giving dirty looks, isn't she?

Think Sammy might be a wee bit spoiled? Even with the other cats who
have joined the family since she was a kitten, in the past she was
still the kitten who always seemed to get her way - even when TED
started talking about her being a senior cat she was still my kitten.
Now Furby has arrived and is doing all those things a kitten does, and
Sammy isn't too happy.