Mini grieving?

Old February 1st 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default Mini grieving?

Granby wrote:
As my Willow cat would say "Itz called Love forda hoomans and luff for uz
catz".

Luff makes da wurld go round :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old February 1st 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:

I really am glad that he has a safe new home and it absolutely was out
of the question to add cat #3 to our house - but my heart isn't quite so
logical I guess.

{{{Susan}}} I don't see anything deranged about this. You're allowed to
grieve, though Star/Hunter is fine in his new home.

Old February 1st 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Susan M wrote:
Granby wrote:
Hey, you were there for Star when you were needed, naturally you
would feel something. I would hope so anyway. Purrz for your peace.

Thank you.

I just spoke to Sarah and Hunter had his first check-up yesterday and
TED said that he's as fit as a fiddle. Hasn't gained any weight but
he's the right weight for his itty bitty frame.

He's *quite* the chatter and really goes on a bit telling Sarah about
his day. She says that he seems happy and settled and plays a lot. He
likes to knock over the garbage can in the bathroom and run out as
if he didn't do it - she says like he wants her to think it was a
ghost or something.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Most likely the greeblings did it and he was just trying to catch them. ;o)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 1st 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 31, 1:43*pm, Susan M wrote:
- but my heart isn't quite so
logical I guess.

Of course it isn't! It doesn't matter how much you knew you couldn't keep Star and how logically it's great that a lovely home turned up for him but your heart still wonders if you could have kept him.

Come on! I was sitting here hoping you would whatever you were saying!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 1st 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Susan M" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
Hey, you were there for Star when you were needed, naturally you would
feel something. I would hope so anyway. Purrz for your peace.

Thank you.

I just spoke to Sarah and Hunter had his first check-up yesterday and TED
said that he's as fit as a fiddle. Hasn't gained any weight but he's the
right weight for his itty bitty frame.

He's *quite* the chatter and really goes on a bit telling Sarah about his
day. She says that he seems happy and settled and plays a lot. He likes
to knock over the garbage can in the bathroom and run out as if he didn't
do it - she says like he wants her to think it was a ghost or something.

This is delightful news- obviously not that Sarah has to clean up after the
little booger, but that he's so perky and full of play! Stinky knocked over
the garbage last week, in a determined quest for chicken bones, and while I
was saying !$&@#! about it, I was also thanking Ceiling Cat that he still
has in in him.

Old February 1st 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

You must be fairly young because, after awhile, you learn that the words
LOVING (animal or human) and, LOGIC should never be used in the same
conversation. Please stop making yourself feel bad. You did the only thing
you could at this time.

Old February 1st 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Another RPCA "religion"? :) (was: Mini grieving?)

Kreisleriana wrote:

Stinky knocked over the garbage last week, in a determined quest
for chicken bones, and while I was saying !$&@#! about it, I was
also thanking Ceiling Cat that he still has in in him.

LOL! I think we have a new denomination of RPCA religion here. Those
of you who've been here a while might remember the Church of the
something Three-Three (what was it again?), and the Bowl. The Bowl
is the toilet bowl, but I don't remember how (or, more importantly,
*why*) it became an object of worship. It's a long story, and I believe
it's covered in the FAQ.

Then there's Baha's Great Cat mythology.

And now, we have Ceiling Cat! We're developing quite the pantheon.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old February 1st 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

And now, we have Ceiling Cat! We're developing quite the pantheon.

Joyce

Ceiling Cat plays a very important role in the LOLCat Bible
(http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page)

Grieving Kitties 2 Callie & Coie's Dad Cat health & behaviour 3 March 24th 06 06:54 PM
Mini me? TBird Cat anecdotes 5 January 9th 05 10:30 PM
grieving loss of pet Mary Cat health & behaviour 19 October 4th 04 12:54 AM
grieving loss of pet Mary Cats - misc 6 October 4th 04 12:54 AM
is he still grieving? Cati Cat anecdotes 8 July 5th 04 07:49 AM