Purrs for work to pick up

Old February 22nd 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Purrs for work to pick up

We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back up
before drastic changes happen?

Thanks.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 22nd 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back up
before drastic changes happen?

Purrs coming right up! For you and everyone else who's out of work or
scared they soon will be.

--
Joyce - thankful to still be employed, as of today! ^..^

Old February 22nd 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 04:29:04 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

Mark Edwards wrote:

We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back
up before drastic changes happen?

Purrs coming right up! For you and everyone else who's out of work or
scared they soon will be.

Yes, I hope things improve soon. I am fortunate that I am working in a
health-insurance-related industry, one of the few fields that is still
doing fairly well financially. The department that I had been working
for is only a few weeks away from being phased out, but this was
announced well in advance, so I was able to cross-train and transfer over
into another department, doing basically the same sort of work
(programmer/analyst).

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old February 22nd 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Mark Edwards wrote:
We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back up
before drastic changes happen?

Lots and lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 22nd 09, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back up
before drastic changes happen?

Thanks.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Purrs lovingly sent your way for all to be well with you
Kyla

Old February 22nd 09, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--

Joy

There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the
bite out of being alone. - Louis J. Camuti

Old February 22nd 09, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back up
before drastic changes happen?

Thanks.

Purrs on the way for business to pick up soon.

Jill

Old February 22nd 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Feb 21, 7:58*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back up
before drastic changes happen?

Purrs for you and everyone worried about their jobs/between jobs/
losing their jobs. It's getting scary- I had a bond mature on Monday
and after investing it for 3 1/2 years I got back exactly what I put
in, indeed if it hadn't had a guarantee to return the invested capital
I would have made a sizeable loss

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 22nd 09, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Mark Edwards wrote:
We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back up
before drastic changes happen?

Thanks.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Sending heartfelt purrs for work to pick up everywhere. MLB
Old February 22nd 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

We are in a "slow time" as fewer clients are signing on, making less
programming work for us. Could I get some purrs for work to pick back up
before drastic changes happen?

Thanks.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Purrs on the way. Things are tough all over-- I'm always trying not to let
myself get depressed.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh