THE RECEPTION, DINNER, AND DANCING

Old February 15th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default THE RECEPTION, DINNER, AND DANCING

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:32:40 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Oh my gudness...I yam gettin tyred, an we habint greeted awlla ower
geztz, urr had dinner, mutsh lezz had da Wedwink Danze yet...
I juzt mite rezt furra wile, Sunnydance, lub, den kum deown furr dinner
an danzink, tho the uther kitteez mite want tu begin. Sunnydanze, kud
yu fyll in furr uz furr uh wyle?
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnn

Tiger, mine luff, happy Valleytimes day! Shallwe haff sum appytizerz
and a drink?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/15/2009 3:43:05 PM
Old February 16th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default THE RECEPTION, DINNER, AND DANCING: The bride reternz

[Pit2nya comes back to the lobby, rested and refreshed. Sundance offers her
his arm, and they rejoin the guests. Rebecca speaks.]

Deer frendz, yoo iz awl invitid now to da ofishul resepshin, where da
firstest order uv bizniss will be da bride an grum'z firestest danse
togedder.

[The kitties assemble in the combination ballroom/banquet room.]

Sundance: Toonya Sweetee, may I haz da pleshur uv dis danse?

Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
Absolootly, Sweetee. Yoo go an haz a nice rest, and I will see to owrown
gestz.

[Pitoonya retires to their room]

Deer frendz, I wud like to fangk yoo awl furry much fur kummin to myown an
Toonya's wedwink. She iz fine, she juss needz a liddle rest befur da
resepshin. Ennee uv yoo hoo duznt wish to hav a liddle rest yurownselfz,
kan joyn myownself in da lownj fur apurratifz an appytizerz. Pleez injoy
yurownselfz and let da watekitteez know if yoo needz enneefing.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oh my gudness...I yam gettin tyred, an we habint greeted awlla ower
geztz, urr had dinner, mutsh lezz had da Wedwink Danze yet...
I juzt mite rezt furra wile, Sunnydance, lub, den kum deown furr dinner
an danzink, tho the uther kitteez mite want tu begin. Sunnydanze, kud yu
fyll in furr uz furr uh wyle?
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnn
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 16th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 15, 12:32*am, "Granby" wrote:
Willow nods her head and says, welkom if u iz frenz wiff Sundance den u iz
frens of da kommunitee. *Dere iz fudz tables ofver dere and later der will
be dancink anna musik. *Diz ladie cat here iz Piglet and dat little one iz
Dinky who is da son of Lewi, a deaf kitty but dat readz minez. *Lewi's wife
kitty went to da bridj but we all felt herself waz wiff Tonnya and Sundance
on diz spezial day.

Piglet nods to the group and introduces Wascal. *Diz iz Wascal a fren of
mine and diz iz his familee, *He kan tell u all dere namez. *Welkom to you
allz."Sundance" wrote in message

Wascal steps up, sketches a bow and salute involving his cane, and
says:

This is Maggy May Maggy May makes a curtsy, as does each ladycat in
turn
An Missy, hur dottir
An WooToo
An Sunrise

--
Wascal
Old February 16th 09, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

[...]

Mosey steps up next, and introduces Mimzy and Bob Qat, his udopted bitties
and these 3 kitties are my Neffew Pookie
His wink , My Neece Sqweex, and their dotter Pipps
Thank you for inviting us.

Mosey

Old February 16th 09, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wy Ovkorze, Darlink!
Didja hav uh rekwezt toon furr da 5 peeze band?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 16th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Why, yes I duz, Sweetee. I askt da band to play Unfurgettable, an Mr. Cat
King Cole is heer to sing it fur ussez.

[Sundance nods to the musicians. The singer takes his place and the band
starts playing.

Unfurgettabul, thatz what you are
Unfurgettabul though neer or far
Like a song of love that klingz to me
How the thought of yoo does thingz to me
Never before has somewun been more

Unfurgettabul in every way
And furever more, thatz how yool stay
Thatz why, darling, its incredibul
That somewun so unfurgettabul
Thinkz that I am unfurgettable too

Sundance and Pitoonya dance their first dance together as husbandkitty and
wifekitty, looking into each other's eyes. After the first verse, Amelia
and MouseCat join them on the floor, then Rebecca and Sammy, then the other
attendants.
]

Iz yoo happee, Toonya Sweetee? I iz da happiest mancat in da whirled.

Old February 16th 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 19:48:02 -0800, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Sundance and Pitoonya dance their first dance together as husbandkitty and
wifekitty, looking into each other's eyes.

[Anaïs & Tiger, dancing together watch them dance and smile, knowing
that all is well in this world]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/15/2009 10:57:13 PM
Old February 16th 09, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam eggztatik, mine Sunnydanze...Yu ar juzt purrfekt furr me, in
effurree way!
Pit2nya putz hur hed on Sundance’z showldur, and klozez hur eyez, wiffa
hapy smyle on hur fayze.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 16th 09, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez you gets drinkz, I willz getsa snakz, Tiger, goin inna serch of sumfin
wif french sauze
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:32:40 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Oh my gudness...I yam gettin tyred, an we habint greeted awlla ower
geztz, urr had dinner, mutsh lezz had da Wedwink Danze yet...
I juzt mite rezt furra wile, Sunnydance, lub, den kum deown furr dinner
an danzink, tho the uther kitteez mite want tu begin. Sunnydanze, kud
yu fyll in furr uz furr uh wyle?
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnn

Tiger, mine luff, happy Valleytimes day! Shallwe haff sum appytizerz
and a drink?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by