Mimzy wates in da vestibool

Old February 15th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Mimzy wates in da vestibool

Trudi wafes at Willow,
"Granby" wrote in message
Dinky staying close beside Willow walks up to sign the book. They have
left gifts on the table and Willow signs for both of them. Dinky asks
Willow, where iz myown Daddy/cat. Willow points to the front of the
Chapel where Lewi is standing beside Piglet. U bee kuiet for now and dere
will be a bigbig sprize for yourownselfz later. Dinky has not been told
that Barbie, from the house of soft and Furry, is him Aunt.
"Mimzy =^..^=" wrote in message

"The Clowder (South)"
"Mimzy =^..^="

Mimzy N Bob Qat r awl dwessed up anna r waiting inna vestibool for wen
da
gests startz arriving for da bootiful wedwink ceremony sew dey kan sine
da
bootiful gest book. Mimzy duzznt gnow efferbuddy in da community, sew
wen
dey arrive, her hands dem da fancy pen wif da Peacock fethurs tew sine
dere
naymes n greets dem, happee. Bob Qat stands by hur n smiles n greets
dem
tew.
Iam sew xcited sez Mimzy tew Bob Qat. Mee too he sez bak tew hiz
sifter.
Diz iz a happee day

[teleporter gives a slight shudder as the door rattles open and five
kitties tumble through.]

Ware's da taybull fur da giffts? Oh, dere it is... [small tabby
carefully places present among the others already there]

HiHiHi, Mimzy an Bob Qat, nize to meeet yurownselves. Dis is going to
bee a luffy wedwink.

Hihi, et iz nise tew meet yourselfs tew. Yess et iz gonna be a luffly
wedwink.

Mietze, scrawling her name in the book and handing the pen to the
others, who write:
Neko
Azad
Buster Badseed
Ella

"Fangu sew mutch" says Mimzy

And all quietly file into the chapel.

Old February 15th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Mimzy wates in da vestibool fur gests tew sine da gestbook

Mimzy =^..^= wrote:

"Fred"
Mimzy =^..^= wrote:

On Feb 14, 7:39 am, "Mimzy =^..^=" :
Mimzy N Bob Qat r awl dwessed up anna r waiting inna vestibool
for wen da gests startz arriving for da bootiful wedwink ceremony
sew dey kan sine da bootiful gest book. Mimzy duzznt gnow
efferbuddy in da community, sew wen dey arrive, her hands dem da
fancy pen wif da Peacock fethurs tew sine dere
naymes n greets dem, happee. Bob Qat stands by hur n smiles n
greets dem tew.
Iam sew xcited sez Mimzy tew Bob Qat. Mee too he sez bak tew hiz
sifter. Diz iz a happee day

Good morning, Mimzy. Good morning, Bob Qat. You both look
wonderful this morning. It's very nice of you to take care of the
guest book. I know that Mosey is around here, but I'm also
available to help out if you need anything.

Amelia

Fangu sew mutch Amelia [Huggies]
Yeah, Paw iz uround heer sumwhere, prolly wooking at da nise day
owtside
See da bootiful stones Madam Morgana gived me n Mosey? Paw had
dem put onna
bootiful collar fur usses. Dey iz magical
*Mimsy hands pen to Amelia fur herself to sine*

Fred Walks in quietly and respectfully and asks, "Excuse me
is
there
a place in the Hooman observation area where I might watch?"

Up in the balconey Thank you for coming.

Some things are important and I can do them now. Thank-you.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old February 15th 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Gwad yoo cood mayke et. Um, may I ask yoo, wazza skort book?
I dunno deez fings yet
Izzit wike a danse kard? I hurd uff dat. I faown one uff mine grannies
inna trunk inna attic.
*kisses Anti Stormee onna cheek] Gwad yoo awl cood mayke et.
Mimzy

"Stormmee" ...
orter twinkles...

I hadda go home anna getz mine skort buk... but we hz arrifed to sign
in...

Trudence, Barbi, Stormmee, OEJ, Tiger,TV, Chester and Mathew Harold,MH

Old February 15th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da skort buk iz where i keepz da namez of kitteez whut iz spekal furndz,
winked anna single kitteez, i juzt duzit kuz itz innerestin to minsef... I
thinkz der iz copeez ofit on owrz komuniti webi thingy... you kan azk booker
or anti heather... so when i iz tryinta finna dat fur sumcat i lukz in
der... Trudi

Old February 15th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

On Feb 14, 7:39 am, "Mimzy =^..^=" :
[...]

Youre welcome, pleeze don't forget to sine the gestbook
*Hands Fred thu gestbook n pen*
Mimzy

Old February 15th 09, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Ohhhhhhh fangu...dat iz um, uh big wurd heer, inferztingh. Dat's a gud
idear tew.
I gots sun noo crayonz.
My silly meowmie haz tew rite what hoomins iz slaves tew wich kitties n
d*ggies. I wike d*ggiez myownself. IFFEN de r nise onez. Iffen not, I kan
be fazt n skerach dem anna dey hab tew go tew dere slave n hab em putted a
band aid on et. Hee hee hee. I kan be silly sumtimez. I see mine'big'
step-sisfter, Pipps...wait..HEY PIPPS..C'OME HERE GNOW!! oops, sawry, dint
meen tew yell.
Her is 3 yeers old n fings hers awl dat anna bag uv chipz. Did yoo n yer Ma
Sqweex n dad Pookie sine da gestbook? No? Y gnot? Yoo n Willow wuz tew
bizzy wookin at dem guyzcats earler, yer tryin tew git me in trubble hawh?!?
...oh well,
Yoo kan sine et layder
Mimzy
Yaaaawn
Mosey: She gets silly when she gets tired [smurkle]

Old February 15th 09, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mimzy =^..^= wrote:

On Feb 14, 7:39 am, "Mimzy =^..^=" :
[...]

Fred signs the guestbook. It's a lovely setting for a wedwink isn't
it. Normally I don't go to these things, but this one seems special.

Old February 15th 09, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow hears this and flips around. Xcuse me, I hazza a skort for diz
pardie, diz iz Mattew Harold of the houze of Soft and Furry. U kno Mosey,
well these are the new bitties that I forgot how came to liff wiff der
houze.

Old February 15th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

On Feb 14, 7:39 am, "Mimzy =^..^=" :
[...]

It iz very speshul Fred and we r gwad you could come
Mimzy

Old February 15th 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hihi Matthew Harold
Mimsy n Bob Qat also say hello to Mr Matthew Harold, shy..
Nise tew see yoo ugin. Mimzy n Bob Qat were faownd ubandoned by a dumpster
near me n Tabitha's home n Big Mama, a nise mountain lion faownd dem inna
basket, wrapped inna blanket, wif a note n brot dem tew r hoam. Evidently
da bitties mamacat coodnt tayke kare uff dem cuz hur hoomins got evicted
anna dey put da mamacat n da bitties in a basket, n Big Mama finded dem and
da rezt iz history. Dey r 5 munths old now.. Yoo wook furry nise Willow.
Having a gud time?
Mosey