OT - Joke

Old April 18th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT - Joke

A sign in the window saying "HELP WANTED - Must be a good typist and have
good computer skills. Successful applicant must be bilingual. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer."

A short time later a lovely golden retriever dog trotted up to the window,
saw the sign and went inside. He looked at the receptionist and wagged his
tail, then walked over to the sign, looked at it, whined and pawed the air.

The receptionist called the office manager. He was surprised to say the
least to see a canine applicant.

However, the dog looked determined so he led him into the office. Inside,
the dog jumped up on a chair and stared at the manager expectantly.

The manager said, "I can't hire you. The sign says you must be able to
type."

The dog jumped down, went to the typewriter and proceeded to quickly type a
perfect business letter. He took out the page with his mouth and trotted
over to the manager, gave it to him, then jumped back up on the chair
wagging his tail.

The manager was stunned, but told the dog, "That was fantastic, but I'm
sorry. The sign clearly says that whomever I hire must have computer
skills."

The dog jumped down again, went to the computer and proceeded to demonstrate
his expertise with various programs, produced a sample Excel spreadsheet and
Access database, retouched a picture with Photoshop, then presented them all
to the manager.

The manager was dumbfounded! He said to the dog, "Hey, I realize that you
are a very intelligent applicant and have fantastic talent, but you're a
dog -- no way could I hire you."

The dog jumped down and went to the sign in the window and pointed his paw
at the words, "Equal Opportunity Employer."The exasperated manager said,
"Yes, I know what the sign says. But the sign also says you have to be
bilingual."

The dog looked him straight in the eye and said, "Meow."

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!

Old April 19th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[snps]

No cluons were harmed when "Lois" wrote:
"Yes, I know what the sign says. But the sign also says you have to
be
bilingual."

The dog looked him straight in the eye and said, "Meow."

Sounds like a dogged attempt to learn a second language to me (evil
grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old April 21st 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Well Otis can speak human too. I'm sure I've told this story before
but for those of you with bad memories, I'd locked my keys in the house
and shut the door, so I opened the letter box and called Otis over and
said, good boy go and fetch the keys and pass them through to mummy and
you'll get a special dinner tonight. He looked at me with those big
green eyes and said:

"Me - How?"

(groan!)

Old April 21st 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
oups.com...
Well Otis can speak human too. I'm sure I've told this story before
but for those of you with bad memories, I'd locked my keys in the house
and shut the door, so I opened the letter box and called Otis over and
said, good boy go and fetch the keys and pass them through to mummy and
you'll get a special dinner tonight. He looked at me with those big
green eyes and said:

"Me - How?"

(groan!)

LOL! and yes, groan.

Tweed

Old April 22nd 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:

wrote in message
Well Otis can speak human too. I'm sure I've told this story before
but for those of you with bad memories, I'd locked my keys in the house
and shut the door, so I opened the letter box and called Otis over and
said, good boy go and fetch the keys and pass them through to mummy and
you'll get a special dinner tonight. He looked at me with those big
green eyes and said:

"Me - How?"

(groan!)

LOL! and yes, groan.

Yes, groan - but not OT!

Joyce

Joke (we could all use a laugh, right?) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 June 23rd 05 08:23 PM
Very bad joke Yowie Cat anecdotes 6 June 16th 05 08:59 PM
Another lame joke jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 February 5th 05 07:49 AM
For the Joke Committee Tanada Cat anecdotes 5 November 15th 03 07:50 PM