Am finally back afer

Old April 28th 12, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Am finally back afer

Am finally back after a lot of crap that can only happen to humans.
Old April 28th 12, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Gramby" wrote in message
Am finally back after a lot of crap that can only happen to humans.

Puurrr Gramby!

{{{Gramby}}} Sooothink Purrz an hugz an hedbeuz.
I wyll lay on yur lap, an yu wyll feewl kahmmmm.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 28th 12, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Thank you Toonya. You can lay next to the stuffed toy cow I bought but never
got sent to Serge. Her name in Maybelle and he thought she was funny. Mr
Attorney man had a great sense of humor. When he thought he was going o
have a pig valve, he said he could see the Sisters running around "Bakon,
Bakon, we smellz Bakon" that turned into, according to him "Where's the
Beef, who has the Beef."

Old April 28th 12, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

"Gramby"
Am finally back after a lot of crap that can only happen to humans.

Puurrr Gramby!

{{{Gramby}}} Sooothink Purrz an hugz an hedbeuz.
I wyll lay on yur lap, an yu wyll feewl kahmmmm.

--
Pitô.ônya

r yew umkay Gramby?
Weh r purring fur yew n owr Meomie Kyla iz saying purrayerz fur yerownself.
Luffs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old April 28th 12, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 28, 2:17*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Am finally back after a lot of crap that can only happen to humans.

Wee awl misst yoo.

Luff,

--
WooToo

Old April 29th 12, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz beree gwad, OEJ