wrestling

Old March 20th 15, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default wrestling

I've always enjoyed wrestling (real wrestling, not professional wrestling).
The newcomer female is bigger than my male. And she is a bully. Now they
are warming up to each other, they are frequently wrestling. Most of it is
friendly, but sometimes they get rough. He is probably in it for the pussy,
but she is a relentless player. I love it. I will plan to keep their claws
clipped to keep the risk of injury down. And see how long it lasts.
Old March 21st 15, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Baldoni[_10_]

John Doe used his keyboard to write :
I've always enjoyed wrestling (real wrestling, not professional wrestling).
The newcomer female is bigger than my male. And she is a bully. Now they
are warming up to each other, they are frequently wrestling. Most of it is
friendly, but sometimes they get rough. He is probably in it for the pussy,
but she is a relentless player. I love it. I will plan to keep their claws
clipped to keep the risk of injury down. And see how long it lasts.

I ain't been on these forums for a few years but mentioning clipping
claws used to cause an argument as I recall.
Old March 21st 15, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Baldoni wrote:

John Doe write:

I've always enjoyed wrestling (real wrestling, not professional
wrestling). The newcomer female is bigger than my male. And she is a
bully. Now they are warming up to each other, they are frequently
wrestling. Most of it is friendly, but sometimes they get rough. He
is probably in it for the pussy, but she is a relentless player. I
love it. I will plan to keep their claws clipped to keep the risk of
injury down. And see how long it lasts.

I ain't been on these forums for a few years but mentioning clipping
claws used to cause an argument as I recall.

The expression "keep their claws clipped" means that it's being done
repeatedly. Before you argue, you'll need to figure out what exactly you
are arguing about.
Old March 23rd 15, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 21:18:32 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

Baldoni wrote:

John Doe write:

I've always enjoyed wrestling (real wrestling, not professional
wrestling). The newcomer female is bigger than my male. And she is a
bully. Now they are warming up to each other, they are frequently
wrestling. Most of it is friendly, but sometimes they get rough. He
is probably in it for the pussy, but she is a relentless player. I
love it. I will plan to keep their claws clipped to keep the risk of
injury down. And see how long it lasts.

I ain't been on these forums for a few years but mentioning clipping
claws used to cause an argument as I recall.

The expression "keep their claws clipped" means that it's being done
repeatedly. Before you argue, you'll need to figure out what exactly you
are arguing about.

Clipping claws doesn't usually cause an argument. Declawing (permanent
mutilation) is a no-no.
Old March 23rd 15, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

dgk wrote:

John Doe wrote:
Baldoni wrote:
John Doe write:

I've always enjoyed wrestling (real wrestling, not professional
wrestling). The newcomer female is bigger than my male. And she is
a bully. Now they are warming up to each other, they are frequently
wrestling. Most of it is friendly, but sometimes they get rough. He
is probably in it for the pussy, but she is a relentless player. I
love it. I will plan to keep their claws clipped to keep the risk
of injury down. And see how long it lasts.

I ain't been on these forums for a few years but mentioning clipping
claws used to cause an argument as I recall.

The expression "keep their claws clipped" means that it's being done
repeatedly. Before you argue, you'll need to figure out what exactly
you are arguing about.

Clipping claws doesn't usually cause an argument. Declawing (permanent
mutilation) is a no-no.

You should be replying to be prior author "Baldoni".
Old March 24th 15, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Baldoni[_10_]

John Doe laid this down on his screen :
Baldoni wrote:

John Doe write:

I've always enjoyed wrestling (real wrestling, not professional
wrestling). The newcomer female is bigger than my male. And she is a
bully. Now they are warming up to each other, they are frequently
wrestling. Most of it is friendly, but sometimes they get rough. He
is probably in it for the pussy, but she is a relentless player. I
love it. I will plan to keep their claws clipped to keep the risk of
injury down. And see how long it lasts.

I ain't been on these forums for a few years but mentioning clipping
claws used to cause an argument as I recall.

The expression "keep their claws clipped" means that it's being done
repeatedly. Before you argue, you'll need to figure out what exactly you
are arguing about.

I won't "argue" over clipping a cat claws it's all a bit pointless !
Old March 24th 15, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Baldoni[_10_]

John Doe laid this down on his screen :
dgk wrote:

John Doe wrote:
Baldoni wrote:
John Doe write:

[...]

I'm so sorry I promise I will never doubt or question anything that you
post ever again !
Old March 24th 15, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe[_2_]

Troll...

Old March 24th 15, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe[_2_]

This troll needs to take a refresher course in ESL...

Old March 25th 15, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:20:52 GMT, Baldoni
wrote:

John Doe laid this down on his screen :
Baldoni wrote:

John Doe write:

I've always enjoyed wrestling (real wrestling, not professional
wrestling). The newcomer female is bigger than my male. And she is a
bully. Now they are warming up to each other, they are frequently
wrestling. Most of it is friendly, but sometimes they get rough. He
is probably in it for the pussy, but she is a relentless player. I
love it. I will plan to keep their claws clipped to keep the risk of
injury down. And see how long it lasts.

I ain't been on these forums for a few years but mentioning clipping
claws used to cause an argument as I recall.

The expression "keep their claws clipped" means that it's being done
repeatedly. Before you argue, you'll need to figure out what exactly you
are arguing about.

I won't "argue" over clipping a cat claws it's all a bit pointless !

I can't get my cats to submit to having their claws clipped. I try
once in a while, and get a few, but they do a pretty good job on the
scratching posts so it really isn't necessary. Mostly I just leave
them alone.