My animal pics are updated

Old March 23rd 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My animal pics are updated

The latest updated: http://www.palvelumaatti.fi/uusimmat.html
All my animal pics: http://www.palvelumaatti.fi/elukkakuvia.html
Old March 23rd 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:19:56 +0200, prosessi wrote:

The latest updated: http://www.palvelumaatti.fi/uusimmat.html
All my animal pics: http://www.palvelumaatti.fi/elukkakuvia.html

What a cute bunch! Especially the kitties.
Old March 24th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

prosessi wrote:

The latest updated: http://www.palvelumaatti.fi/uusimmat.html
All my animal pics: http://www.palvelumaatti.fi/elukkakuvia.html

EEEK! The cuteness! The *orange-ness*!

Great pictures.

Joyce
Old March 24th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Beautiful, beautiful!!! Is that an australian Blue tongued lizard, or does
it just look like one??

Old March 24th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

meee wrote:
Beautiful, beautiful!!! Is that an australian Blue tongued lizard, or does
it just look like one??

Yes, it is. The only animal I've ever bought by an impulse, it was
totally charming, so I had to get it. My husband thought he was going to
get a new computer...
Old March 25th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I love the black sheep and lamb! We just don't see them around here.
The tiny baby bunnies are adorable too!
PatM

Old March 26th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

prosessi wrote:

The latest updated: http://www.palvelumaatti.fi/uusimmat.html
All my animal pics: http://www.palvelumaatti.fi/elukkakuvia.html

The dilute orange cat is a dead ringer for Will.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old March 26th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

meee wrote:
Gorgeous things aren't they!!! We used to watch them as kids...dad never let
us disturb them any more than that, in case they moved....

Absolutely gorgeous. They look more prehistoric than any other lizzard
and still seem to be in peace with the nature of today.
Old March 27th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"prosessi" wrote in message
meee wrote:
Gorgeous things aren't they!!! We used to watch them as kids...dad never
let us disturb them any more than that, in case they moved....

Absolutely gorgeous. They look more prehistoric than any other lizzard and
still seem to be in peace with the nature of today.

And they have better tempers than some lizards I know...