I had to pass this on

Old April 27th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

Default I had to pass this on

On Apr 12, 10:22*am, "Phil P." wrote:
"Sheelagh"o"" wrote in message

All credit to you Phil. You do a Fantastic job, & you are appreciated
by cats & Humans alike. It may not feel that way sometimes, but I can
assure you that it is true. It's always good to hear how things are
going for you all.
You certainly changed my view on life & our feline family.
Best wishes,
Sheelagh "o"

Thank you for the kind words, Sheelaagh.

Phil

Thank you for opening my eye's! Sometimes it takes a jolt to see
something you chose not to see without realising it. I meant what I
said, You are appreciated.

Sheelagh "o"
Old April 27th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
I-h

cool viedo

Phil P. wrote:
The woman in the video found this wounded lion that almost died in the
jungle. She took him to her home and took care of him until he got better.
When the lion rebounded, she called a zoo and made some arrangements for it
to be taken away and to provide a new home, where it could continue to be
cared for . This video was filmed when the woman went to visit the lion at
the zoo after time..The reaction of the lion when he perceives her is ---
well see for yourself:

http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.swf