Reckless feat with Spicey

Old May 18th 14, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Reckless feat with Spicey

On Sun, 18 May 2014 00:11:13 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:
aww very cute...

that pic link has comcast in it? are they giving you free webspace? id like
to know about that, they never said anything to me and i have comcast

I suggest asking Comcast about it. It's a very old and basic feature, and
free of course, back from the time when all an ISP would typically offer
was email, Usenet, and a shell account.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/storage/
Old May 19th 14, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Sat, 17 May 2014 11:05:39 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:

I'm still a bit wary of Spicey, and half expect her to chomp my hand when
all I'm doing is petting her. But here's Spicey in the walking jacket:

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...%20outside.jpg

She actually turns out to be an excellent walker. She doesn't slink or
sulk. She tends to follow me and walk closely, and takes suggestions on
where to go with tugs on the leash.

She seemed anxious though, on this first foray outside. It was sensory
overload, with birds flitting, the breeze in her fur, the sun in her face.
She gave a soft raspy "mrawr", and put her mitten on my shoe. I brought her
inside after a few minutes.

How did you get the jacket on her without losing a hand?
Old May 20th 14, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message
I'm still a bit wary of Spicey, and half expect her to chomp my hand when
all I'm doing is petting her. But here's Spicey in the walking jacket:

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...%20outside.jpg

She actually turns out to be an excellent walker. She doesn't slink or
sulk. She tends to follow me and walk closely, and takes suggestions on
where to go with tugs on the leash.

She seemed anxious though, on this first foray outside. It was sensory
overload, with birds flitting, the breeze in her fur, the sun in her face.
She gave a soft raspy "mrawr", and put her mitten on my shoe. I brought
her
inside after a few minutes.

Kudos to you for all you continue to do for her, particularly in view of
lack of inhibition re injuring you!
She has her ears back so she is uneasy on her first trip, but I'm sure she
will soon get to love her ventures into the great outdoors; as you say it
will have been a sensory overload for a cat who has spent all her life
inside, isn't she around 10/11 years old now?
Suz would be amazed at her progress (and thrilled)

Day with Spicey Takayuki Cat anecdotes 5 November 12th 12 05:06 AM
Cruising cats: Cinder's amazing feat Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 0 March 20th 06 08:27 PM
Cruising cats: Cinder's amazing feat Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 4 March 19th 06 10:12 PM
Cruising cats: Cinder's amazing feat Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 0 March 19th 06 09:59 PM
Cruising cats: Cinder's amazing feat Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 0 March 19th 06 09:56 PM