Felix

Old May 12th 04, 10:46 AM

Default Felix

Hey! Felix just knocked over my Recycle Bin!! (On Windows desktop.) I
have the "mischief" option, and I also have his little kitten friend.
They're walking all over my desktop knocking over plants, milk bottles,
my recycle bin, and god knows what else.

What happens on April Fool's Day?

Joyce
Old May 12th 04, 07:28 PM
Jette Goldie

wrote in message
Hey! Felix just knocked over my Recycle Bin!! (On Windows desktop.) I
have the "mischief" option, and I also have his little kitten friend.
They're walking all over my desktop knocking over plants, milk bottles,
my recycle bin, and god knows what else.

What happens on April Fool's Day?

Wait and see g

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Old May 13th 04, 09:02 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Jette Goldie" had some very interesting
things to say about Felix:

Hey! Felix just knocked over my Recycle Bin!! (On Windows desktop.) I
have the "mischief" option, and I also have his little kitten friend.
They're walking all over my desktop knocking over plants, milk bottles,
my recycle bin, and god knows what else.
What happens on April Fool's Day?

Wait and see g

Or change your system date to April 1 to find out sooner. ;-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Old May 18th 04, 06:38 PM
Cathi

In message , Seanette
Blaylock writes
"Jette Goldie" had some very interesting
things to say about Felix:

Hey! Felix just knocked over my Recycle Bin!! (On Windows desktop.) I
have the "mischief" option, and I also have his little kitten friend.
They're walking all over my desktop knocking over plants, milk bottles,
my recycle bin, and god knows what else.
What happens on April Fool's Day?

Wait and see g

Or change your system date to April 1 to find out sooner. ;-)

I've just seen baby Felix (who doesn't really seem to do much) pounce on
big Felix's tail!

I shall have to find my old "Cats" program and install that again ....

--
Cathi

(who really ought to get out more)

Old May 19th 04, 06:11 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 18 May 2004 18:38:52 +0100, Cathi
yodeled:

In message , Seanette
Blaylock writes
"Jette Goldie" had some very interesting
things to say about Felix:

Hey! Felix just knocked over my Recycle Bin!! (On Windows desktop.) I
have the "mischief" option, and I also have his little kitten friend.
They're walking all over my desktop knocking over plants, milk bottles,
my recycle bin, and god knows what else.
What happens on April Fool's Day?
Wait and see g

Or change your system date to April 1 to find out sooner. ;-)

I've just seen baby Felix (who doesn't really seem to do much) pounce on
big Felix's tail!

No, doesn't do much besides the pounce; just follows Felix around,
sits downs, wiggles his tail. and blinks at you. But I like him.
Felix also picks him up and carries him around sometimes.

Theresa

Old May 20th 04, 02:02 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 19 May 2004 13:11:21 -0400, Kreisleriana
wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2004 18:38:52 +0100, Cathi
yodeled:

I've just seen baby Felix (who doesn't really seem to do much) pounce on
big Felix's tail!

No, doesn't do much besides the pounce; just follows Felix around,
sits downs, wiggles his tail. and blinks at you. But I like him.
Felix also picks him up and carries him around sometimes.

Theresa

Also gives a very accurate imitation of how my girls act when they
want me to come open the door. They'll spend a couple minutes pawing
at the pet door and meowing, but once they decide I'm not going to get
up from the lawn chair thye'll come through (only time they have
access to the pet door is when I'm outside to supervise).
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: