New 'Nym Test

Old March 16th 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default New 'Nym Test

"ChattyCatty" wrote in message
Hey guys, it's actually "CatNipped". It appears I've picked up a
stalker in another group and after all these years I'm going to have
to change my 'nym. I hope I don't cause too much confusion with it.

Speaking of which, this is a horrible 'nym - picked on the
spur-of-the-moment - any good suggestions for one? Maybe one that
would associate me with the new 'nym without being a total give-away
to people who don't know me well?

--
Hugs,

ChattyCatty

Maybe just change Cat to Kat or Kit?

Jo

Old March 16th 09, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

CN wrote:
. ..
"ChattyCatty" wrote in message
Hey guys, it's actually "CatNipped". It appears I've picked up a stalker
in another group and after all these years I'm going to have to change my
'nym. I hope I don't cause too much confusion with it.

Speaking of which, this is a horrible 'nym - picked on the
spur-of-the-moment - any good suggestions for one? Maybe one that would
associate me with the new 'nym without being a total give-away to people
who don't know me well?

--
Hugs,

ChattyCatty

Why not just "CN"? You're already known by that, in addition to the
longer moniker.

MaryL

Let's see how this looks.

Hugs,

CN

Please enlighten me. How can you tell if you have a stalker? Your
posts always came through on my server just fine. I am not very
computer savvy so would really like to know. Best wishes. MLB
Old March 16th 09, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

the thing that came to mind was bush dog, a play on the plant, and not cat
in and of itself, good luck, Lee, email if you need to talk this through

Old March 16th 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I like that, Lee
"ChattyCatty" wrote in message
. ..

"ChattyCatty" wrote in message
Hey guys, it's actually "CatNipped". It appears I've picked up a
stalker in another group and after all these years I'm going to have to
change my 'nym. I hope I don't cause too much confusion with it.

Speaking of which, this is a horrible 'nym - picked on the
spur-of-the-moment - any good suggestions for one? Maybe one that would
associate me with the new 'nym without being a total give-away to people
who don't know me well?

--
Hugs,

ChattyCatty

Why not just "CN"? You're already known by that, in addition to the
longer moniker.

MaryL

Good idea! Thanks!!

Hugs,

CN

Old March 16th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CN

"MLB" wrote in message
CN wrote:
. ..
[...]

No, it doesn't have anything to do with my posts - I'm not even really
trying to "hide" (or, obviously wouldn't have posted about my new 'nym) -
I'd just rather not make it easy for anyone to gather information about me.

Hugs,

CN

Old March 16th 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"ChattyCatty" wrote in message
Hey guys, it's actually "CatNipped". It appears I've picked up a stalker
in another group and after all these years I'm going to have to change my
'nym. I hope I don't cause too much confusion with it.

Speaking of which, this is a horrible 'nym - picked on the
spur-of-the-moment - any good suggestions for one? Maybe one that would
associate me with the new 'nym without being a total give-away to people
who don't know me well?

Just glad to see you're all right.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 16th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

"ChattyCatty" wrote in message

Hey guys, it's actually "CatNipped". It appears I've picked up a stalker
in another group and after all these years I'm going to have to change my
'nym. I hope I don't cause too much confusion with it.

How about Samazon?

Oh, I love that idea!! If Sammy were my kitty that would be my online
name too.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 17th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"CN" wrote in message
"MLB" wrote in message
CN wrote:
. ..
[...]

That's why I have never used my real name or address online (and try not to
include too much personal information). It's remarkably easy for those who
are really seeking that information to find it, but casual lurkers are not
likely to obtain the information unless we include it in our messages.

MaryL

Old March 17th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

I like CN and it is more familiar. On the other hand, I had no problem
with ChattyCatty. I'm easy, I guess.

--
Will in New Haven

I'm cheap and you're easy. A match!!!

Pam S.

test Ann Cat anecdotes 1 November 12th 08 01:30 AM
test W. Leong Cat anecdotes 5 August 24th 05 09:58 PM
test Judy Cat health & behaviour 0 August 21st 05 06:36 AM
test Katiri Cat anecdotes 0 May 11th 05 07:33 PM
test [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 February 24th 05 06:24 PM