We sended rpcc uh kyute kard...

Old December 23rd 12, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default We sended rpcc uh kyute kard...

Dear RPCC,
Sylvia & Norm Molesko) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson e-card.
If you haven't heard of us, you'll be pleasantly surprised! Our e-cards
are known for their artistry and gentle humour.You can view your card
he
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...2&source=jl999
..If you'd like to reply to the sender, simply click "Send a Reply" at
the bottom of the card.

Jacquie Lawson and team.

Old December 24th 12, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Weh seed yer Kard, Aunti Sylvia, Unka Norm n Pi@nya, n weh lufed et n sent
yu uh replai .

Lufs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, n owr Mom Kyla

Old December 25th 12, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

AI HAB TU FYX SUMFIN
der, dun...

Mosey-whoz Meomie lufs Jackie Lawson, kardz.
Nose moozik n saown efffffffX
n ulso Grumpy Cat, hoo haz papur kardz. yeUP
Mosey, hu needz ty eet n goe kaz trubbl wen da hoominz zonk owt..dem
snoar..{smurkle]

Weh seed yer Kard, Aunti Sylvia, Unka Norm n Pi2nya, n weh lufed et n sent

Old December 25th 12, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Sunday, 23 December 2012 03:15:53 UTC, Sylvia M wrote:
Dear RPCC,

Sylvia & Norm Molesko) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson e-card.

If you haven't heard of us, you'll be pleasantly surprised! Our e-cards

are known for their artistry and gentle humour.You can view your card

he

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...2&source=jl999

.If you'd like to reply to the sender, simply click "Send a Reply" at

the bottom of the card.

Jacquie Lawson and team.

Awh! Dis wus wufferlee! fangu!
Gordon kittiez