urine removal

Old June 15th 05, 08:37 PM
kitkatluna

Default urine removal

I could use google...too lazy. Friend has microfiber couch, cat peed, a
bottle of nature's miracle later...still smells. Who's got the magic cure?

Thanks!

pam
Old June 15th 05, 11:09 PM
Mary

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
m...
I could use google...too lazy. Friend has microfiber couch, cat peed, a
bottle of nature's miracle later...still smells. Who's got the magic cure?

Thanks!

pam

Tell you friend to ditch the cheap-ass couch?! What is micro-fiber,
some weird synthetic thing?

Old June 16th 05, 12:23 AM
daddypop

kitkatluna wrote:
I could use google...too lazy. Friend has microfiber couch, cat peed, a
bottle of nature's miracle later...still smells. Who's got the magic cure?

Thanks!

pam

Well I guess she told you.

Now you get back in there and kick her arse!
Don't take that crap from her!

Your gonna have to put as much cleaner on it, as if the cleaner was
pee.
or more cleaner than p, it's got to be something that can saturate like
the pee did..to get down in there.

Go on and get it reeeeal wet. it'll dry out.

Old June 16th 05, 12:33 AM
kitkatluna

Mary wrote:
"kitkatluna" wrote in message
m...

I could use google...too lazy. Friend has microfiber couch, cat peed, a
bottle of nature's miracle later...still smells. Who's got the magic cure?

Thanks!

pam

Tell you friend to ditch the cheap-ass couch?! What is micro-fiber,
some weird synthetic thing?

Ha. It's a brand new $1500 couch. She just moved and now that she is on
the ground floor, her boy Elmo has decided to let all the cats he sees
in the window know just whose damn couch it is!!!
Thanks for your help, Mary.
Old June 16th 05, 12:34 AM
kitkatluna

daddypop wrote:

kitkatluna wrote:

I could use google...too lazy. Friend has microfiber couch, cat peed, a
bottle of nature's miracle later...still smells. Who's got the magic cure?

Thanks!

pam

Go on and get it reeeeal wet. it'll dry out.

I think she used the whole damn bottle. I mean she soaked the **** out
of the couch. Truth is, cat pee on a couch is hard to cure.

So, come on, my fellow experts. Whatchu got?
Pam
Old June 16th 05, 12:44 AM
daddypop

kitkatluna wrote:
daddypop wrote:

kitkatluna wrote:

I think she used the whole damn bottle. I mean she soaked the **** out
of the couch. Truth is, cat pee on a couch is hard to cure.

So, come on, my fellow experts. Whatchu got?
Pam

Sounds like it ran all down into the couch and beyond.
LOL.

Tell her to do it again...she just didnt go deep enough.
This time...put the stuff in slower and let is just soak down in there
and leave it.

Old June 16th 05, 12:47 AM
kitkatluna

daddypop wrote:

kitkatluna wrote:

daddypop wrote:

kitkatluna wrote:

I think she used the whole damn bottle. I mean she soaked the **** out
of the couch. Truth is, cat pee on a couch is hard to cure.

So, come on, my fellow experts. Whatchu got?
Pam

Sounds like it ran all down into the couch and beyond.
LOL.

Tell her to do it again...she just didnt go deep enough.
This time...put the stuff in slower and let is just soak down in there
and leave it.

Well, I know there are other products out there. Some people have had
luck with Natures Miracle and others not. Just wondering what other
products people use and swear by!

I think she's already planning to buy a new couch...again.
At least she is in a better mindset than she was yesterday...which was
ready to send Elmo to the moon!!!
Old June 16th 05, 01:10 AM
daddypop

kitkatluna wrote:

I think she's already planning to buy a new couch...again.
At least she is in a better mindset than she was yesterday...which was
ready to send Elmo to the moon!!!

What are you doing.

I mean right now, what are you doing.

What are you wearing

The suspense is killing me!

Old June 16th 05, 01:53 AM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

kitkatluna wrote:
I could use google...too lazy. Friend has microfiber couch, cat peed, a
bottle of nature's miracle later...still smells. Who's got the magic cure?

Thanks!

pam

I swear by Zero Odor. We bought it thinking it probably wouldn't work,
but we were wrong.

We had one portion of carpet that was hard (not from my furbabies), and
would NOT clean up, even after being pre-treated for 24 hours before
using the steam cleaner. Used the ZO and it was like a new carpet.
Not even any smell with the steam cleaner suction (which it always had
before, we've been here since 94 cleaning it every year).

Kind of expensive, but one treatment seemed to do the trick.
Occasionally I spritz the sofa with it, since all the furbabies like
sleeping on it so it starts to smell musty.

Smokie Darling (Annie) not affiliated with Zero Odor or their
organization

Old June 16th 05, 02:03 AM
daddypop

daddypop wrote:
kitkatluna wrote:

I think she's already planning to buy a new couch...again.
At least she is in a better mindset than she was yesterday...which was
ready to send Elmo to the moon!!!

What are you doing.

I mean right now, what are you doing.

What are you wearing

The suspense is killing me!

ooops! did I write that, it's your sense of humor and wit! I cannot
resist it. me crazy?, your the one with luna, lunar, lunatic in your
name..

juuuuuuussst kidding.

I think Im only digging a bigger hole for myself.

I sware I was just messing, I had just got fantastic news on the phone,
and shot you that line across the wire. so sorry.

you knew i was messing right