Kelly, and Blackie

Old June 11th 05, 04:25 PM
Kelly M via CatKB.com

Default Kelly, and Blackie

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who responded to my message. It
was really comforting to read all of the kind words. Blackie is still doing
fine, eating and drinking on her own, and doing her "business". With the
help of my mother, and husband we are constantly moving her, and massaging
her. Yesterday she was a lot more active. Moving her legs on her own. I
really hope deep in my heart that she will come out of this, but I also
know at the first sight of change I will have to put her down. which will
hurt like hell, but hey she's 25!!! wow. All God's creatures great and
small..................... Thank You all again. Kelly, and Blackie

Old June 11th 05, 05:29 PM
Innovo

--

***That's fantastic, Kelly!

Wow! Keep up the good work with her. Do you have a picture of Blackie you
can post for us? If so, then please post it for us because I'd really like
to see this rare 'baby' :-)! BTW, what is your secret for his long life?
Any 'tips' you can give us? God bless you, and Blackie.

ML

ML

Old June 11th 05, 06:54 PM
Mary

"Kelly M via CatKB.com" wrote in message
I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who responded to my message. It
was really comforting to read all of the kind words. Blackie is still

doing
fine, eating and drinking on her own, and doing her "business". With the
help of my mother, and husband we are constantly moving her, and massaging
her. Yesterday she was a lot more active. Moving her legs on her own. I
really hope deep in my heart that she will come out of this, but I also
know at the first sight of change I will have to put her down. which will
hurt like hell, but hey she's 25!!! wow. All God's creatures great and
small..................... Thank You all again. Kelly, and Blackie

--

Thank you for the update. I know she feels your love. Bear in
mind how stoic cats are, and that she has come to love you over

Old June 11th 05, 09:55 PM
Barb

What wonderful news! These senior pets can get to be so much a part of us.
I, too, would love to see a picture.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old June 12th 05, 02:04 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 11 Jun 2005 11:25:52a, Kelly M via CatKB.com wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who responded to my
message. It was really comforting to read all of the kind words.
Blackie is still doing fine, eating and drinking on her own, and
doing her "business". With the help of my mother, and husband we
are constantly moving her, and massaging her. Yesterday she was
a lot more active. Moving her legs on her own. I really hope
deep in my heart that she will come out of this, but I also know
at the first sight of change I will have to put her down. which
will hurt like hell, but hey she's 25!!! wow. All God's
creatures great and small..................... Thank You all
again. Kelly, and Blackie

25!!! Whoa!! We're sending wishes and purrs and prayers that she
goes gently when the time comes.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

Old June 15th 05, 05:31 AM
Kelly M via CatKB.com

Innovo wrote:
I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who responded to my message. It
was really comforting to read all of the kind words. Blackie is still doing

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

--

***That's fantastic, Kelly!

Wow! Keep up the good work with her. Do you have a picture of Blackie you
can post for us? If so, then please post it for us because I'd really like
to see this rare 'baby' :-)! BTW, what is your secret for his long life?
Any 'tips' you can give us? God bless you, and Blackie.

ML

ML

Hey ML, I really don't have too many tips, Blackie has ate meow mix pretty
much all her life with a treat of tuna here and there, but for the last 6
years we have fed her the Nutro food. She has always had the crunchy food. I
would say for the last year she has had both the canned food and the crunchy.
Other then that just the regular visits to the vet for shots, and heart worm
checks. I have pictures, but I'm not real computer smart, I'm lucky that I
have figures out how to post these messages!! haha Thank you again for all
the kind words. Kelly and Blackie