A site of value

Old December 21st 03, 03:42 PM
Christine Burel

Default A site of value

Something I got from my cat behaviorist lady and I think it's worthwhile.
Christine
Old December 21st 03, 04:10 PM
jmcquown

Christine Burel wrote:
Something I got from my cat behaviorist lady and I think it's
worthwhile. Christine

I've had this site saved to my favorites for a while now. Every time I get
online I click to feed the homeless, click to save the animals, click to
promote mammograms...

Thanks for posting it.

Jill

Old December 21st 03, 05:34 PM
CK

Christine Burel wrote:
Something I got from my cat behaviorist lady and I think it's worthwhile.
Christine

snip

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY. HECK, TELL AS MANY AS
YOU CAN :-)

Chris
"Cats are only human: they have their faults." --Kingsley Amis

Great site! And the shop seems to have international shipping too for
most items.

I also just noticed that we're three Chris-somethings in the same
thread, as your cat behaviourist also seems to be one...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Old December 21st 03, 07:47 PM
Christine Burel

"CK" wrote in message
Christine Burel wrote:
Something I got from my cat behaviorist lady and I think it's

worthwhile.
Christine

snip

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY. HECK, TELL AS MANY AS
YOU CAN :-)

Chris
"Cats are only human: they have their faults." --Kingsley Amis

Great site! And the shop seems to have international shipping too for
most items.

I also just noticed that we're three Chris-somethings in the same
thread, as your cat behaviourist also seems to be one...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com
photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Ha, funny you should mention that, Christine!
best wishes,
Christine