B*st*rd hoomin trick?

Old January 17th 04, 02:50 AM
badwilson

Default B*st*rd hoomin trick?

Last night, Dennis and I were sitting on the couch watching TV and Vino was
posing cutely on the scratching post. All was well until Vino got into a
funny mood and zoomed out of the room. He came back and zoomed around a bit
and then stood in front of the screen door to the patio, looking out.
Suddenly, Dennis said "Pssst!". It wasn't even a very loud "Pssst", in fact
I barely noticed it. But Vino, in his highly strung Greebling chasing
state, totally freaked! He blasted about 3 feet straight into the air, his
back end was pointing straight up, his head was pointing straight down, and
he rabbit kicked the screen door on his way down! Dennis and I were
laughing so hard, we were practically crying. Vino looked a bit embarrassed
and gave us the evil glare of death before proceeding to give himself about
10 baths in a row.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old January 17th 04, 03:44 AM
Hans Schrøder

"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

ROTFL! I recognize this! Teti uses to do this from time to time, especially
right after he has finished a heavy job in the litter box. I just have to
look at him and, maybe, reach out for him, and he will go crazy! When he is
in such a mood, his mother usually hides somewhere under the desk or on a
shelf where she conciders herself safe...

It is just when I start laughing that Teti understands what he is doing, he
stops immediately, sits down, and starts washing himself with this "Who?
Me?" look...

Stupid cat, and I love him!

--
Hans

Old January 17th 04, 05:23 AM
Marina

"badwilson" wrote
[...]

ROFL! What an evil b*st*rd hoomin trick!

--
Marina

Old January 17th 04, 09:51 AM
Kathryn

[...]

LOL. When Sesame is in one of her moods I like to stand at the corner of the
sofa, and call her, then when she walks towards me I move further around and
call her again. Usually we do about 5 or 6 circles of the sofa until she
tricks me back and walks the other way around.

Kathryn

Old January 17th 04, 12:10 PM
Duke of URL

In ,
badwilson radiated into the WorldWideWait:

Last night, Dennis and I were sitting on the couch watching TV and
Vino was posing cutely on the scratching post. All was well until
Vino got into a funny mood and zoomed out of the room. He came
back and zoomed around a bit and then stood in front of the screen
door to the patio, looking out. Suddenly, Dennis said "Pssst!". It
wasn't even a very loud "Pssst", in fact I barely noticed it. But
Vino, in his highly strung Greebling chasing state, totally
freaked! He blasted about 3 feet straight into the air, his back
end was pointing straight up, his head was pointing straight down,
and he rabbit kicked the screen door on his way down! Dennis and I
were laughing so hard, we were practically crying. Vino looked a
bit embarrassed and gave us the evil glare of death before
proceeding to give himself about 10 baths in a row.

Hysterical chortling here! I've seen similar, but not quite as
*dramatic*.

Old January 17th 04, 02:55 PM
badwilson

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message

ROTFL! I recognize this! Teti uses to do this from time to time,

especially
right after he has finished a heavy job in the litter box. I just have to
look at him and, maybe, reach out for him, and he will go crazy! When he

is
in such a mood, his mother usually hides somewhere under the desk or on a
shelf where she conciders herself safe...

Yeah, Vino does the post poop boogie around the house too. Especially after
his morning poop, right after breakfast. (How can you tell I have too much
time on my hands?!?) Dennis and I have taken to wiggling our butts at each
other after emerging from the bathroom ourselves. It's kind of a "I
feeeeeel good...but don't go in there" signal.

Old January 17th 04, 05:11 PM
GraceCat

"badwilson" wrote in message

[...]

I always assumed a post like this would be from Tambra Jo

Grace

Old January 17th 04, 09:44 PM
Annie Wxill

"badwilson" wrote in message
.... Suddenly, Dennis said "Pssst!". It wasn't even a very loud "Pssst", in
fact
I barely noticed it. But Vino, in his highly strung Greebling chasing
state, totally freaked! He blasted about 3 feet straight into the air,

his
back end was pointing straight up, his head was pointing straight down,

and
he rabbit kicked the screen door on his way down! Dennis and I were
laughing so hard, we were practically crying. Vino looked a bit

embarrassed
and gave us the evil glare of death before proceeding to give himself

about
10 baths in a row.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Score a big one for Dennis. Thanks for sharing.
Annie, still chuckling

Old January 17th 04, 09:57 PM
Yowie

"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

I do so love it when they get into "Skitty Kitty" mode. Although heaven-help
us in one of our limbs should be protuding out from the lounge, then its
fair game!

And yes, we are guilty of the very same sort of b*st*rd hoomin trick on
Shmogg.

Yowie