Otis

Old March 24th 05, 12:17 AM
Marcia

Default Otis

I'm new to the newsgroup and I'm not sure how to put a pic of Otis
(Lord Otis of Walthamstow to give him his correct title!) - on here,
someone advise me and I'll give it a go, thanks.
Old March 24th 05, 12:27 AM
Sandy

Since this isn't a binary group, you would put the picture somewhere else
and put a post here to direct us to it. If you don't have your own web site
(or maybe a Yahoo! photo album) where you can put the picture, you can put
it in the group alt.binaries.pictures.animals. I believe you just edit a
new post, then use the "attach" function to attach your picture, then send
the post.

om...

Old March 24th 05, 12:31 AM
Sandy

Oh, you could also put it in the Yahoo group RPCA_pictures. Go he

You have to become a member of the group first.

"Sandy" wrote in message
om...
Since this isn't a binary group, you would put the picture somewhere else
and put a post here to direct us to it. If you don't have your own web
site (or maybe a Yahoo! photo album) where you can put the picture, you
can put it in the group alt.binaries.pictures.animals. I believe you just
edit a new post, then use the "attach" function to attach your picture,
then send the post.

"Marcia" wrote in message
om...
I'm new to the newsgroup and I'm not sure how to put a pic of Otis
(Lord Otis of Walthamstow to give him his correct title!) - on here,
someone advise me and I'll give it a go, thanks.

Otis had Chester's hairball Susan M Cat anecdotes 14 March 15th 05 05:38 PM
Otis - how being lost has changed him Susan M Cat anecdotes 90 October 16th 04 11:26 PM
OTIS: Another miracle Susan M Cat anecdotes 114 September 14th 04 06:47 PM
Otis EMERGENCY Susan M Cat anecdotes 92 September 3rd 04 09:44 PM
Otis and Chester: Where are they now? (LONG) Susan M Cat anecdotes 14 November 8th 03 02:29 PM