OT Too Hot In Seattle

Old August 16th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

Default OT Too Hot In Seattle

Most of you are used to the hot weather, but not us up here...it's near 90
now and I'm melting and so are the cats. Time to go back into the bedroom
where the AC is.
Gonna wet down the critters with a cool washcloth too.
Hug
Kyla
--who does not do well in the heat

Old August 16th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Kyla =^..^=`" wrote:

Most of you are used to the hot weather, but not us up here...it's near 90
now and I'm melting and so are the cats. Time to go back into the bedroom
where the AC is.
Gonna wet down the critters with a cool washcloth too.
Hug
Kyla
--who does not do well in the heat

I can really sympathize. That's one of the things I really don't miss
about SoCal. Sorry to hear that you guys are getting that kind of heat
near Seattle.

Dan
Old August 16th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Daniel Mahoney" ,
"Kyla =^..^=`"

Most of you are used to the hot weather, but not us up here...it's near
90
now and I'm melting and so are the cats. Time to go back into the
bedroom
where the AC is.
Gonna wet down the critters with a cool washcloth too.
Hug
Kyla
--who does not do well in the heat

I can really sympathize. That's one of the things I really don't miss
about SoCal. Sorry to hear that you guys are getting that kind of heat
near Seattle.

Dan

Thanks Dan. It's supposed to cool down by Monday or Tuesday. I just gave
the kitties a cool wet-down with a washcloth, except for Mosey, who I had to
give some stuff to so he'll poop. He's pretty hissed at me right now and is
hiding. Had to shut the bedroom dooe so he wouldn't pee on the bed, which
we have a plastic sheet and a regular sheet over (from last time).
Going back there now, where the good AC is. Watch DVDs on the pooter.

Kyla

Old August 17th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Kyla =^..^=`" wrote in message
. ..

"Daniel Mahoney" ,

[...]

PS: It turned out to be 94 IN the house as well as outside and that's way
too HOT!!!