OMG

Old August 16th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default OMG

I have accidently marked all posts as read and cannot find out how to undo
it.
There are certainly some posts I would like to have replied to. Sorry.

There is a KFC thread I need to reply to from tripoverscats and I am sure I
will find it eventually.
In case I cannot find it soon.
tripovercats, you are very knowledgable and I appreciate your advice, but
you do need to realise that I am not stupid. You suggest that I am every
time you post and that is why people get annoyed with you.
It's like only you knows what should be done and you attack people who do
not agree.
You have to trust me. I will do everything in the world for KFC, and if the
vet says the shampoo is out, then it will be. It won't be out though. IT IS
PERFECTLY SAFE.
Matthew, I think I love you (only a bit though..) you supported me. Thank
you.

Tweed

Old August 17th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
[...]

I can't believe how far that silly post went. I'm pretty sure most of
us here know you are perfectly capable of taking proper care of your
cat. I even felt kind of silly suggesting the kitten shampoo in the
first place. I mostly use that since I can buy it at the grocery
store and it is easier to rinse out. It doesn't suds up as much as
baby shampoo.

And I've also used unscented baby shampoo on the dogs and cats more
than once when that was what I had. They all lived to tell about it.

Jo

Old August 17th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Christina I find you a very dear friend and I value our friendship very
dearly I am going to stand up for a friend any day of the week

Trips over cats is an arrogant person he or she has a lot of cat knowledge
but he or she assume we are stupid. He did with me and tried to tell me my
vet was wrong when it came to Rumbles' diabetes

P s I love you a little more ;-)