JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim

Old November 15th 18, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim

Cash makes some final waves to the memory of Unka Sammy (who went over
the bridge with his first owner but may be looking in).

Daisy-chan signs to Vamp 'yes, let them pet you. It feels good and we
will be with you in time along with Meowmie'.

Iowna points her nose to the scent of Aunti Mabel who she never knew,
and gives her a happy grin. Michief as always, she shakes her butt at
the much more genteel lady and hears a giggle.

Slowly the light fades...

(reminder, the kittahs time things so some may post later)

Old November 15th 18, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance looks up at the fading sight.]

Byebye, Rebecca: I will try not to be sad later, but fur now I can't hewp it, I missez yurownself so much. Byebye, Cassidy an efurrywun else up dere. I will see yurownselfz agin at da JB nekst yeer...

[Sundance can no longer stop his tears, and his facefurs get all wet.]
Old November 17th 18, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance looks up at the fading sight.]

Byebye, Rebecca: I will try not to be sad later, but fur now I can't
hewp it, I missez yurownself so much. Byebye, Cassidy an efurrywun
else up dere. I will see yurownselfz agin at da JB nekst yeer...

[Sundance can no longer stop his tears, and his facefurs get all wet.]

As the last of the bridge fades, The various guests settle back to chat
a the tables where fresh food is arriving. King Chanarong and his
daughter are sad but happy to have seen the Queen although she did nag
him a little to get winked again.

Rainbow Bridge shirleycatuk Cat anecdotes 17 May 17th 09 02:45 PM
15: Rainbow Bridge David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 01:26 AM
Rainbow Bridge MoMo via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 07 02:35 AM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 May 25th 04 11:32 PM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM