Sorry I'z been missing

Old April 26th 04, 01:36 AM
Miss Violette

be careful atta cirkus plaze, der isa lotsa hooman kittenz der, TV not liken
hooman kittenz
ChildFree23 wrote in message
news
Okay. [The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps

Sammy
and Lilith. The runrunrun all the way to the Lost Wages strip.]

Where do you want to go first?

Mine hoomins always talk about habing gudgud luck at sum place called da
Sahara. And dere's a place called Circus Circus dat is supposed to have
circus acts - it might be fun to watch hoomins acting silly (though dey
do dat most of da time, don't dey?)

Let's go to Circus Circus! Do they have a good catsino?

Oh, fangu! [smurglesmurgle]

You are furry welcome, my dearest! Oh, I do love da way you smurgle...

purrPurrPURRRRRRRRRR

[PurrPurr, NuzzleNuzzle, PurrPurrPurr...]

Lilith Kitten

Old April 26th 04, 06:00 AM
Sylvia M

Loook furr mine Meowmee wen yu get dere.
Hur iz goin wif uh frend tumarraw an nottid kummin bak tyll Furrzday.
Pawpaw wyll tayke kayer ov me, tho.
Hurr wyll be da wunm wiff rollz of nikkulz, lukin fur slotz wat prolly arnt
dere enny moor.

Dyna, glaring at meowmee, hu iz turnin da pooter off...

Old April 26th 04, 07:01 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Let's go to Circus Circus! Do they have a good catsino?

We could do dat! I don't know how da catsino is, but it must be purrty
good or meowmie and paw wouldn't go dere. Neithur of dem is overly fond
if circus acts.

And if da hoomin part of the catsino is ok, den da kitty part (where da
dealers and croupiers and pit bosses is all kitties) must be great!

Sammy Kitten

Old April 26th 04, 07:03 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Loook furr mine Meowmee wen yu get dere.
Hur iz goin wif uh frend tumarraw an nottid kummin bak tyll Furrzday.
Pawpaw wyll tayke kayer ov me, tho.
Hurr wyll be da wunm wiff rollz of nikkulz, lukin fur slotz wat prolly arnt
dere enny moor.

Dyna, glaring at meowmee, hu iz turnin da pooter off...

We'z will keep an eye out fur her. Most of our time will we'll prolly be
in the catsino (where all of da dealers and folks is kitties, using
kitty-sized tables and stuff) but when we go frhough da hoomin part
we'll watch for her. And we'll try to keep her safe like we was doing
mine Paw in his metalmonster.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 26th 04, 08:47 PM
ChildFree23

Loook furr mine Meowmee wen yu get dere.
Hur iz goin wif uh frend tumarraw an nottid kummin bak tyll Furrzday.
Pawpaw wyll tayke kayer ov me, tho.
Hurr wyll be da wunm wiff rollz of nikkulz, lukin fur slotz wat prolly

arnt
dere enny moor.

Dyna, glaring at meowmee, hu iz turnin da pooter off...

We'z will keep an eye out fur her. Most of our time will we'll prolly be
in the catsino (where all of da dealers and folks is kitties, using
kitty-sized tables and stuff) but when we go frhough da hoomin part
we'll watch for her. And we'll try to keep her safe like we was doing
mine Paw in his metalmonster.

Do they allow us kittiez in the hoomin catsinoes?

Lilith Kitten

Old April 26th 04, 08:47 PM
ChildFree23

Let's go to Circus Circus! Do they have a good catsino?

We could do dat! I don't know how da catsino is, but it must be purrty
good or meowmie and paw wouldn't go dere. Neithur of dem is overly fond
if circus acts.

Neither am I.

And if da hoomin part of the catsino is ok, den da kitty part (where da
dealers and croupiers and pit bosses is all kitties) must be great!

Oh yes! Did you bring enough toonas?

Lilith Kitten

Old April 26th 04, 10:51 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Do they allow us kittiez in the hoomin catsinoes?

Lilith Kitten

Prolly not, but I'z sure the kitties from the kitty catsino have secret
passageways frought the hoomin part of the catsino. We can get dem to
show us.

Sammy Kitte

Old April 26th 04, 10:54 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oh yes! Did you bring enough toonas?

Lilith Kitten

Oh yes! I haz a whole backpack full of toonas, and even some salmons in
case we need some larger denominations. An I'z haz a whole bunch of
toonas on deposit wif da catsino, too - I took da liberty of wiring a
bunch of toonas over so wez won't have to carry so many wif us.

Sammy