A new kitty club is proposed

Old April 13th 05, 02:57 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default A new kitty club is proposed

I haven't heard of a club like this one before, so I'd like to propose a
new club - the Hurky Kitty Club. Membership would be intended for those
of us who make a fine art of placing kitty hurk in creative and
inventive places. However, I think we would limit membership to those
kitties who hurk for reasons other than illness.

From what I recall of recent posts, I believe that charter members
would include myself, Loveable Louise, and my little brofur Samuel.
Would any other kitties be interesting in joining?

And I would at the same time like to propose that our initial President
should be Louise.

Cleopatra
Old April 13th 05, 03:15 AM
ChildFree23

I haven't heard of a club like this one before, so I'd like
to propose a new club - the Hurky Kitty Club. Membership
would be intended for those of us who make a fine art of
placing kitty hurk in creative and inventive places. However,
I think we would limit membership to those kitties who hurk
for reasons other than illness.

From what I recall of recent posts, I believe that charter
members would include myself, Loveable Louise, and my little
brofur Samuel. Would any other kitties be interesting in
joining?

And I would at the same time like to propose that our
initial President should be Louise.

I'ze interested in joining. My specialties are undigested
food and watered down human milk.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Listkeeper, BCCC
Memfur TEC & HKC

Old April 13th 05, 03:25 AM
Adam

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
I haven't heard of a club like this one before, so I'd like to propose a
new club - the Hurky Kitty Club. Membership would be intended for those
of us who make a fine art of placing kitty hurk in creative and
inventive places. However, I think we would limit membership to those
kitties who hurk for reasons other than illness.

From what I recall of recent posts, I believe that charter members
would include myself, Loveable Louise, and my little brofur Samuel.
Would any other kitties be interesting in joining?

And I would at the same time like to propose that our initial President
should be Louise.

Cleopatra

I accept!

Louise, HKC Pres?
Old April 13th 05, 03:49 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"ChildFree23" had some very interesting
things to say about A new kitty club is proposed:

I'ze interested in joining. My specialties are undigested
food and watered down human milk.

I'll sign up, too. I'm especially good at hairballs and timing. :-)

Felix, DOC, distance hairball hurler

Old April 13th 05, 03:58 AM
ClowderCat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
I haven't heard of a club like this one before, so I'd like to

propose a
new club - the Hurky Kitty Club. Membership would be intended for

those
of us who make a fine art of placing kitty hurk in creative and
inventive places. However, I think we would limit membership to those

kitties who hurk for reasons other than illness.

From what I recall of recent posts, I believe that charter members
would include myself, Loveable Louise, and my little brofur Samuel.
Would any other kitties be interesting in joining?

And I would at the same time like to propose that our initial

President
should be Louise.

Cleopatra

I'd like to join. I like to eat my food real fast and then I hurk it
up!

And I think Louise would make a good president!

Clarence

Old April 13th 05, 04:02 AM
Miss Violette

I willz join, I hurke when the mood hitz, Tiger
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
I haven't heard of a club like this one before, so I'd like to propose a
new club - the Hurky Kitty Club. Membership would be intended for those
of us who make a fine art of placing kitty hurk in creative and
inventive places. However, I think we would limit membership to those
kitties who hurk for reasons other than illness.

From what I recall of recent posts, I believe that charter members

Old April 13th 05, 04:16 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

I'ze interested in joining. My specialties are undigested
food and watered down human milk.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Listkeeper, BCCC
Memfur TEC & HKC

Welcome, Kitty Schottland! The more, the merrier.

Cleopatra
Old April 13th 05, 04:17 AM
Sammy Kitten

And I would at the same time like to propose that our initial
President should be Louise.

Cleopatra

I accept!

Louise, HKC Pres?

Ok, if wez iz voting now, I votez fur Louise too.

Sammy
Old April 13th 05, 04:19 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

I'll sign up, too. I'm especially good at hairballs and timing. :-)

Felix, DOC, distance hairball hurler

We're off to a great start! Welcome, Felix.

Cleopatra

Flexible Kitty Fat Freddy Cat anecdotes 38 November 19th 04 06:09 AM
Fisticuffs Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 18 November 18th 04 12:40 PM
Bad Kitty Day Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 October 24th 04 06:24 PM
Picture of my kitty..... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 22 May 8th 04 04:43 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM