Matthew: good luck with the test

Old August 10th 08, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Matthew: good luck with the test

Tomorrow night
Old August 10th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

thanks Andy It is going to be hard going to sleep so early I am always
up late but this time I will be ready to sleep properly last time the guy
was an idiot and told me oh yeah we got pillows and everything you need
well not but I know better
"outsider" wrote in message
Tomorrow night

Old August 10th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Matthew" wrote in
g.com:

thanks Andy It is going to be hard going to sleep so early I am
always up late but this time I will be ready to sleep properly last
time the guy was an idiot and told me oh yeah we got pillows and
everything you need well not but I know better
"outsider" wrote in message
Tomorrow night

Yeah, I was thinking of all those test I have taken where you fight not to
fall asleep and this test has the opposite problem.

Old August 11th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

Can you take some soothing music with you to help you fall asleep?
Too bad you can't take your 'bedcat'.
Hug
Kyla
"outsider" ...
"Matthew"

Old August 11th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Kyla =^..^=`" wrote in message
news
Can you take some soothing music with you to help you fall asleep?
Too bad you can't take your 'bedcat'.
Hug
Kyla
"outsider" ...
"Matthew"
thanks Andy It is going to be hard going to sleep so early I am
always up late but this time I will be ready to sleep properly last
time the guy was an idiot and told me oh yeah we got pillows and
everything you need well not but I know better
"outsider"
Tomorrow night

Yeah, I was thinking of all those test I have taken where you fight not
fall asleep and this test has the opposite problem.

Wish I could but don't let the cats sleep with me due to my tossing and
turning and music keeps me awake but thank you