Mike made it. OT more or less

Old August 13th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Mike made it. OT more or less

"kilikini" wrote in message
om...
jmcquown wrote:
kilikini wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
kilikini wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
Rob had an MRI today to see if the growth was still there, had
grown, or shifted location. We'll be picking up the films on
the 19th for his oncology appointment on the 20th. I'm not
hopeful. QC, Huey, and Merlin have been living on Rob, more or
less. His feline medical staff has spoken. I suspect that the
minute they stopped the chemo the cancer kicked into overdrive.
To do them credit, the three nursemaids have also been trying
to comfort me. When Merlin isn't trying to beat up Tanada, that
is. Some days I wonder.

Pam S.

Pam, you know if you need to talk, I'm here. Wish I could check
on Mike, but now Allan's out of a job completely and we have no
idea what we're going to do.

kili

Oh no! As if the job thing wasn't already bad enough!
{{{{{{kili}}}}}}
Jill

Yeah, well. It happens. Hopefully Allan can get on unemployment and
I'll be able to get some disability in here to bring in some extra
income.
kili

I thought you already received disability? Or maybe you mean the
benefit will be increased now? At any rate, he should qualify for
unemployment provided he wasn't terminated for gross misconduct. Benefits
vary by state, of course. He should file right away. Good
luck!
Jill

Yeah, I do get disability for $108.50 a month. If Allan's unemployed, I
should be able to get more. We'll see what happens. I'm writing my
disability advocate tomorrow.

kili

$108.50 is a joke! A *mouse* couldn't live off of that amount.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 13th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"kilikini" wrote in message
om...

Pam, you know if you need to talk, I'm here. Wish I could check on Mike,
but now Allan's out of a job completely and we have no idea what we're
going to do.

kili

Girlfriend, you always help me put my whining in perspective.:-) Thank you.
I'll ask the owners to send special purrs to Bast for Allan's work future
and for your own well being. These things always seem to work out in the
long run, but right now must be terrifying for you both. Please let Allan
know that good people are going without work everywhere. I think I asked
this before, but can't recall the answer. Is Allan willing or able to
re-locate? Ft Bragg area is supposed to be a boom town for construction
right now, but this might be too cold for you both.

Pam S. worried for one of the nicest families she's ever met

Old August 13th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Suz" wrote in message

Spiceypurrs heading South for Pam, Rob, Kili, and Allan. Sounds like
the purr version of Romper Room.
Suz&Spicey

======================

LOL, thanks, I think.

Pam S.

Old August 16th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
snip
Rob had an MRI today to see if the growth was still there, had grown, or
shifted location. We'll be picking up the films on the 19th for his
oncology appointment on the 20th. I'm not hopeful. QC, Huey, and Merlin
have been living on Rob, more or less. His feline medical staff has spoken.
I suspect that the minute they stopped the chemo the cancer kicked into
overdrive. To do them credit, the three nursemaids have also been trying to
comfort me. When Merlin isn't trying to beat up Tanada, that is. Some days
I wonder.

Pam S.

Lots and lots of purrs for Rob and hugs for you, Pam,
Polonca and Soncek

I made a LOL Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 May 12th 08 06:36 PM
This made me LOL Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 February 5th 08 10:48 PM
Well at least we made it Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 August 31st 06 07:59 PM
I made her bed and she must lie in it Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 5 June 23rd 06 02:23 AM
OT : This really made me mad KittyLady Cat anecdotes 30 May 31st 05 02:53 AM