Mooch's limp

Old August 13th 08, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Default Mooch's limp

Last night it was Mooch's other cat-slave's turn to feed him on the
veranda. Afterwards she said that Mooch was limping in his right front
let. I fretted about it all night. A cat living on his own in a big
city needs to walk and run and jump for survival. This morning I got
up as usual to give him his breakfast. I looked out the glass side
panel of the front door for Mooch. On seeing me he walked toward me,
straight and strong with no sign of a limp. Perhaps he'd had a charley-
horse yesterday, or had slept on his leg the wrong way. What a relief
this morning to see him completely limp-free!
Old August 13th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 13, 8:44*am, bobblespin wrote:
Bobcat wrote in news:58b78864-3c79-4bd9-9175-
:

Last night it was Mooch's other cat-slave's turn to feed him on the
veranda. Afterwards she said that Mooch was limping in his right front
let. I fretted about it all night. A cat living on his own in a big
city needs to walk and run and jump for survival. This morning I got
up as usual to give him his breakfast. I looked out the glass side
panel of the front door for Mooch. On seeing me he walked toward me,
straight and strong with no sign of a limp. Perhaps he'd had a charley-
horse yesterday, or had slept on his leg the wrong way. What a relief
this morning to see him completely limp-free!

About twice a year Sonny has a minor limp on his front leg, and it lasts a
few days, then disappears for months. *The vet can't find a thing wrong
with it, so we figure it's either arthritis or he twisted it jumping down..
He's been doing this for years. *Glad your Mooch is ok.

WooToo has twice developed a terrible hour-long limp when I stepped
_near_ her foot.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 13th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Hihi this is O T Mahoney, and anyone of the three of us has a limp from time
to time kauze the Gramby steps on us. It may be because we likes to lay in
the doorway all the time.

Old August 14th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Bobcat" wrote in message
Last night it was Mooch's other cat-slave's turn to feed him on the
veranda. Afterwards she said that Mooch was limping in his right front
let. I fretted about it all night. A cat living on his own in a big
city needs to walk and run and jump for survival. This morning I got
up as usual to give him his breakfast. I looked out the glass side
panel of the front door for Mooch. On seeing me he walked toward me,
straight and strong with no sign of a limp. Perhaps he'd had a charley-
horse yesterday, or had slept on his leg the wrong way. What a relief
this morning to see him completely limp-free!

Until he got caught by his blond female, Speedy tried to convince her that
he was permanently disabled and would limp whenever he saw her. He'd walk
or run normally for Rob and I, then see Mandy and shift into instant limp.
However he couldn't always remember which foot was supposed to be hurt. So
he'd limp on the right front foot one time and the left rear foot the next.
Made life funny. However, Mandy quickly went from blaming me for whatever
ailed the power pup and laughed at him instead. Speedy doesn't like being
laughed at unless he's in on the joke. Stopped the limp in no time.

Pam S.

Old August 14th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

HiHi, this is Pookie, Mosey's neffew. Meowmie sometimes tries to run me
over with her walker if I don't move, but I make her move around me. Waffs
at hur. She ran over my tail once.
Pookie
Hihi this is O T Mahoney, and anyone of the three of us has a limp from time
to time kauze the Gramby steps on us. It may be because we likes to lay
in the doorway all the time.
"Will in New Haven" On Aug 13, 8:44 am, bobblespin :
Bobcat

Old August 17th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Bobcat wrote:
Last night it was Mooch's other cat-slave's turn to feed him on the
veranda. Afterwards she said that Mooch was limping in his right front
let. I fretted about it all night. A cat living on his own in a big
city needs to walk and run and jump for survival. This morning I got
up as usual to give him his breakfast. I looked out the glass side
panel of the front door for Mooch. On seeing me he walked toward me,
straight and strong with no sign of a limp. Perhaps he'd had a charley-
horse yesterday, or had slept on his leg the wrong way. What a relief
this morning to see him completely limp-free!

That's good to hear.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Mooch's bodyguard Bobcat Cat anecdotes 5 April 8th 08 10:47 AM
Mooch's world-wide fan club Bobcat Cat anecdotes 35 October 7th 06 11:01 AM
Mooch's interrupted breakfast Bobcat Cat anecdotes 1 October 4th 06 03:01 PM
my little man cat has a limp Cat health & behaviour 3 December 19th 05 11:32 PM
The limp David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 36 June 18th 04 06:03 AM