Da Kruize

Old April 24th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Kruize

Iz da kruize ofver? Shud we pak ta go bak homez? Piglet wondering why no
one is sitting on the deck in the warm sun.

Old April 24th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 23, 9:00*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Iz da kruize ofver? *Shud we pak ta go bak homez? *Piglet wondering why no
one is sitting on the deck in the warm sun.

I fink it's about time, mine deer. I gotta be hom for spring an it
onlwee lass a few daze in Catneticut. Butted wee can tak annuver trip
agan sune.

--
Wascal
Old April 24th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok, dem flowerz is all kommink up at da grambyz houze and her haz profably
moved all dat suff of dryer anna outside so we kan sit sere and watch dem
birdiez. Piglet gathers O T and Willow and prepares to port home. It haz
been nize sitting in da warm and eatink all deze gudgud fudz.

Old April 24th 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Apr 23, 9:00 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Iz da kruize ofver? Shud we pak ta go bak homez? Piglet wondering why no
one is sitting on the deck in the warm sun.

I fink it's about time, mine deer. I gotta be hom for spring an it
onlwee lass a few daze in Catneticut. Butted wee can tak annuver trip
agan sune.

i eeted all the fudz on da bote so you has to go home to eet.
beauty
Old April 24th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 23, 9:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Ok, dem flowerz is all kommink up at da grambyz houze and her haz profably
moved all dat suff of dryer anna outside so we kan sit sere and watch dem
birdiez. *Piglet gathers O T and Willow and prepares to port home. *It haz
been nize sitting in da warm and eatink all deze gudgud fudz.

It haz been a plezur spenning tim wiff yoo an all ub r frenz.
Merry Meet, Merry Part an Merry Meet agin.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 24th 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Iz da kruize ofver? Shud we pak ta go bak homez? Piglet wondering why no
one is sitting on the deck in the warm sun.

I fink it's about time, mine deer. I gotta be hom for spring an it
onlwee lass a few daze in Catneticut. Butted wee can tak annuver trip
agan sune.

--
Wascal

Well et wuz fun indeed. Me n Mimzy n Bob Qat had sew mutch fun n et wuz
nise uff yoo awl tew gib us prezzies n tawk wif myown self..wee will hab
nise memreez uff diz nise kruze. n sutch gud fudz tew. I gots lotza
fings ta doo at boff mine hoams wif da Kits, hoo r growing up sew fast, n
mine hoomin famlee.
Did efferone git dere prezzies we gots dem?
We luffs yoo awl. Yoo r awl welcome tew owr hoam inny time at awl.
Mimzy wantz tew show yoo hur majic mirror. .
Fangu fur yer frendship efferone. Et meenz ulot tew usses.
**Mosey Mimzy, Bob, Pookie, Pipps n Sqweex get into thuh porter n zoom
off**

Old April 24th 09, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz ofur here mizz piglette, me anna chester anna sum ofur mencatz wuz
smokin cigarz, anna waitin fur da ladicatz ta return furm deriown shoppin, i
thinked we wuz gonna be here awhile,...*behind hizown paw* it seemsta be
dowin tv sum gud, anna ofurwurld catz wuz juzt gettin usta da owt durin da
day, Tiger, hopin hiz furndz chang der mind anna stay,

Old April 24th 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:07:16 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I iz ofur here mizz piglette, me anna chester anna sum ofur mencatz wuz
smokin cigarz, anna waitin fur da ladicatz ta return furm deriown shoppin, i
thinked we wuz gonna be here awhile,...*behind hizown paw* it seemsta be
dowin tv sum gud, anna ofurwurld catz wuz juzt gettin usta da owt durin da
day, Tiger, hopin hiz furndz chang der mind anna stay,

We lady-katz is sunnink owrseffs on da beech, and will port bak to da
ship in a while. I heer dat dere is going to be a dinner-dance on da
ship tonite!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/24/2009 12:37:11 PM