The Princess Rita and the Thunderstorm

Old July 25th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default The Princess Rita and the Thunderstorm

John A wrote in news:250720082149562246%
lid:

In article
,
Jane wrote:

We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

Jane
- owned and operated by the unflappable Princess Rita

What a gorgeously unruffled kitty. Last big storm we had here my two
owners, who quake in fear and dread at the vacuum cleaner, sat on the
windowsill watching it all. They were terribly disappointed when it
eventually finished. I'm sure they felt that a good slave should have
been able to keep it going.

John, servant to their Imperial Siamese Majesties, Rhia and Amy

That is how the brothers are. They really enjoy the lightning but hardly
notice the thunder. Once the storm is over they seem to wonder why I
don't make it go again. I guess it is not an uncommon thing since your
kitties do the same thing.

Andy
Old July 26th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

She looks my Cinnamon right down to the rings on her tail.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"John A" wrote in message
In article
,

Thunderstorm Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 May 1st 08 09:12 AM
A few pics of the Princess Rita Jane Cat anecdotes 7 July 28th 07 07:39 PM
More pictures of the Princess Rita Jane Cat anecdotes 16 October 6th 06 09:30 PM
Big Thunderstorm Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 11 May 13th 06 06:46 PM
Pictures of Princess Rita! Jane Cat anecdotes 3 June 22nd 05 03:11 PM