Good vet tech report for Holly

Old February 28th 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Good vet tech report for Holly

The vet tech came out today to say that Holly "sure is maintaining her good
health." That's a great thing to hear, although I basically knew it for
myself. Holly will be 14 years old on June 1. She and Duffy will get their
annual evaluations in June.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Old February 28th 09, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Feb 28, 12:26*am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
The vet tech came out today to say that Holly "sure is maintaining her good
health." *That's a great thing to hear, although I basically knew it for
myself. *Holly will be 14 years old on June 1. *She and Duffy will get their
annual evaluations in June.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: * * *'o'
Duffy: *http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: *http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
Duffy and Holly together: *http://tinyurl.com/8b47e

Yay for Holly! That is very good news.

Sherry

Old February 28th 09, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

. ..
The vet tech came out today to say that Holly "sure is maintaining her
good health." That's a great thing to hear, although I basically knew it
for myself. Holly will be 14 years old on June 1. She and Duffy will get
their annual evaluations in June.

MaryL

Glad your wonderful pair continue in good health.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 1st 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

MaryL wrote:
The vet tech came out today to say that Holly "sure is maintaining her
good health." That's a great thing to hear, although I basically knew
it for myself. Holly will be 14 years old on June 1. She and Duffy
will get their annual evaluations in June.

MaryL

GReat news!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

"Good comfort" from Holly and Duffy MaryL Cat anecdotes 7 February 19th 07 04:16 AM
Vet Tech Journals: So far so good....... Mischief Cat anecdotes 17 September 24th 06 09:44 PM
Holly the lap cat MaryL Cat anecdotes 1 October 6th 05 02:28 AM
Holly Update Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 8 February 21st 05 02:29 AM
News About Holly CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 February 17th 05 01:00 PM