Ugly Bat Boy

Old February 28th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MadMichael

Default Ugly Bat Boy

http://www.wmtw.com/family/18814224/detail.html

--
MadMichael
"No, I never vote, it just encourages 'em..." -- Jack Paar, RIP
Old February 28th 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

MadMichael wrote:
http://www.wmtw.com/family/18814224/detail.html

In the picture he appears almost dog like. Do you suppose......?
MLB
Old February 28th 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

MadMichael wrote in news:FUcql.61424$6r1.50308
@newsfe19.iad:

http://www.wmtw.com/family/18814224/detail.html

Funny what people call "ugly". I think he looks regal. Like a living
gargoyle. (Anyone here watch the cartoons with the heroic gargoyles?)
Old February 28th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

MadMichael wrote in news:FUcql.61424$6r1.50308
@newsfe19.iad:

http://www.wmtw.com/family/18814224/detail.html

Puts me in mind of the cowardly lion.

Old February 28th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

MLB wrote:
MadMichael wrote:
http://www.wmtw.com/family/18814224/detail.html

In the picture he appears almost dog like. Do you suppose......?
MLB

Somewhere in my files is a story about a cat named Ugly. Since I have
a different computer, I don't know how to find it. Did anyone else save
the story? MLB
Old February 28th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"MLB" wrote in message
MLB wrote:
MadMichael wrote:
http://www.wmtw.com/family/18814224/detail.html

In the picture he appears almost dog like. Do you suppose......?
MLB

Somewhere in my files is a story about a cat named Ugly. Since I have a
different computer, I don't know how to find it. Did anyone else save the
story? MLB

I remember it. It was a very sad story.

Old March 1st 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_4_]

"MLB" wrote...
Somewhere in my files is a story about a cat named Ugly. Since I have a
different computer, I don't know how to find it. Did anyone else save the
story? MLB

I have one of the stories on my catpage. Here is the direct link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/ugly.html

Regards,
Flippy.

Old March 1st 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Cheryl wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message

Somewhere in my files is a story about a cat named Ugly. Since I have a
different computer, I don't know how to find it. Did anyone else save the
story? MLB

I remember it. It was a very sad story.

I remember it, too. It's so incredibly sad that someone felt inspired
to write a happy-ending version of it.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 1st 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Flippy wrote:
"MLB" wrote...
Somewhere in my files is a story about a cat named Ugly. Since I have a
different computer, I don't know how to find it. Did anyone else save the
story? MLB

I have one of the stories on my catpage. Here is the direct link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/ugly.html

Regards,
Flippy.

Thanks, Flippy. You always come through. MLB
Old March 1st 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_4_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Flippy wrote:
"MLB" wrote...
Somewhere in my files is a story about a cat named Ugly. Since I have
a different computer, I don't know how to find it. Did anyone else save
the story? MLB

I have one of the stories on my catpage. Here is the direct link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/ugly.html

Regards,
Flippy.

Thanks, Flippy. You always come through. MLB

You're very welcome.

Hugs,
Flippy.