Another cat fight

Old August 12th 14, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Another cat fight

Outside the back door. Boyfie has run off and is now missing.

Old August 12th 14, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matsav

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Outside the back door. Boyfie has run off and is now missing.

GYFBH, Boyfie!

--
MatSav

Old August 12th 14, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:
Outside the back door. Boyfie has run off and is now missing.

I hate it when they run off after a fight. You need to check them over and
they disappear.

Was it the same cat? How long ago was it?

Purrs and prayers that he's Home soon.

Judith

I don't know if it was the same cat. He's home. He doesn't want to fight
but he will, if necessary.

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Old August 14th 14, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
Outside the back door. Boyfie has run off and is now missing.

I hate it when they run off after a fight. You need to check them over
and they disappear.

Was it the same cat? How long ago was it?

Purrs and prayers that he's Home soon.

Judith

I don't know if it was the same cat. He's home. He doesn't want to
fight but he will, if necessary.

Thank goodness he's home, safe and sound I hope.

Sootie didn't want to fight with Jacob (RB) next door but he was bullying
her. He used to sit outside our patio door and prevent her coming inside
so I used to call her in through the bedroom window. Early one morning
after he'd had a go at her, she was extremely agitated to go outside so I
let her out and she shot up the garden and over the fence where there was
another fight, this time instigated by Sootie. she must have seen him in
their garden from the back bedroom window and decided he had to get it. He
did. Another morning I was up the garden in my nighty and no slippers
calling Sootie. Nigel next door came out to help and took Jacob inside.
Sootie now beats up Marvin their present cat when he pushes his luck but
it's not been quite so nasty as Jacob was and they can sit peacefully in
the same garden but it's more peaceful if they're in different gardens.
Luckily both us and our neighbours know that it's just cat culture and
society and that they have to sort it out themselves. Luckily it hasn't
caused vet's visits yet although I did get worried when I found a wad of
Marvin's fur in Sootie's claw.

Judith

I am fairly sure that Boyfie doesn't fight any cat that is passing through
in any other part of the garden except right near the back door, which they
have to and is caused by the huge fences each side now for the last 30
yards. Local cats find themselves committed to having to jump my gate which
is right beside the conservatory door that leads to the back door. And
Boyfie is simply not having it.
I am tempted to saw a little hole at ground level in my nasty neighbour's
fence (behind their garage so they won't notice) so cats can get through but
as they have CCTV all over the place I'd better not.
I cannot do it the other side or the Jack Russell would get through.
The fights usually happen late at night when Boyfie is coming home from his
last patrol. He's well trained about going out for last toilet duties and
coming in for the night.
And when he is strolling back, there is a cat right there. Right next to
coming in his door (it's probably just preparing to leap the gate) but he
cannot tolerate it.

I can't see a resolution tbh.
The cats can't get out now without passing next to my back door and Boyfie
is prepared to fight anycat who does. If he notices them. Good job he's
not awake 24/7 eh?..

Old August 14th 14, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Irulan" wrote in message
So glad to hear he's back home. Bast bless.

He got home without injury, but it's beginning to be a problem.
He got beaten up badly a while ago and now he's not so confident about
seeing the badcats off.

Christina Websell wrote:
Outside the back door. Boyfie has run off and is now missing.

I hate it when they run off after a fight. You need to check them over
and
they disappear.

Was it the same cat? How long ago was it?

Purrs and prayers that he's Home soon.

Judith

I don't know if it was the same cat. He's home. He doesn't want to fight
but he will, if necessary.

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

dog vs. cat fight (who win??) DNA TESTING Cat health & behaviour 1 December 15th 10 02:30 AM
Cat fight c1gmlm Cat health & behaviour 1 March 19th 09 06:05 PM
Cat Fight [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 January 12th 09 03:50 AM
Big fight Ted Davis[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 February 28th 08 12:57 AM
cat fight Denise Clere Cat anecdotes 3 October 4th 05 04:56 AM