Get your &^$*$* tail out of the way!!

Old January 5th 05, 09:20 PM
Mischief

Default Get your &^$*$* tail out of the way!!

GRRRRR!!!

As some of you may know, Mischief has found a new spot on top of my
computer monitor,

And I'm finding it ver ydifficult to read the messages on this NG with
her *&%(&$ tail swinging back and forth in front of the screen.

Now she has turned herself around and her head is now peering down over
the screen

darn cat,

Kristi

Old January 5th 05, 09:30 PM
Shiral

Know the feeling. =o) Pan used to do that before my old monitor died,
and I got a flat screened one. I don't know that it's good for either
the cat or the monitor for the cat to sit there, though. They think
it's great, of course. A nice warm perch from which to completely
distract and disrupt their hoomin at work.

Melissa

Old January 5th 05, 09:50 PM
Kreisleriana

On 5 Jan 2005 12:20:02 -0800, "Mischief"
yodeled:

GRRRRR!!!

As some of you may know, Mischief has found a new spot on top of my
computer monitor,

And I'm finding it ver ydifficult to read the messages on this NG with
her *&%(&$ tail swinging back and forth in front of the screen.

Windshield Wipers!

Theresa
Old January 6th 05, 01:34 AM
Mischief

Yeah, I am wondering how much hair is going to be in there now

I have to clean out my trackball mouse every few months to get the cat
hair out of that

I'm afraid to try to remove her because the last time I tried she
squirted butt juice on my desk. ewwww!!!

Now she's just lounging on my desk, trying to bat at my iPod
headphones.

Sigh....

Kristi

Old January 6th 05, 02:36 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Shiral" had some very interesting things to
say about Get your &^$*$* tail out of the way!!:

Know the feeling. =o) Pan used to do that before my old monitor died,
and I got a flat screened one. I don't know that it's good for either
the cat or the monitor for the cat to sit there, though. They think
it's great, of course. A nice warm perch from which to completely
distract and disrupt their hoomin at work.

Felix isn't interested in monitors [good thing, given his size], but
Ava loves them. She seems to think a monitor's sole reason for
existence is to warm birdies. :-)

Old January 19th 05, 08:28 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Now she has turned herself around and her head is now peering down over
the screen

darn cat,

Kristi

Ungrateful hoomin. She's acted as screen cleaner and she's just checking to see
if she's missed anywhere. Some hoomins are just *so* ungrateful.

Waffles

**$om $

Old January 19th 05, 10:35 PM
Mischief

And it's such a WARM spot too.

Do you like the monitor too?

Mischief

*grum,ble grumble, I can't see with her stupid tail in twh WAY!!

Kristi

The Terrible Tail O J Cat anecdotes 9 August 9th 04 03:19 PM
Unusual Tail Swishing CajunPrincess Cat anecdotes 30 July 1st 04 09:36 AM
The Terrible Tail Marina Cat anecdotes 25 May 15th 04 08:26 PM
Limp tail, no other symptoms A. Harrison Cat health & behaviour 18 January 22nd 04 10:33 AM
Another cat tail Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 September 26th 03 08:16 PM