I have discovered

Old August 3rd 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default I have discovered

I totally agree Granby.
Kyla
"Granby"
"never give anyone a hard time"

NEVER!
"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 30, 3:12 pm, "Granby" :
I have discovered that putting someone in KF does no good, they just
keep
showing on other posts of people I read.

I just wish we could drop some of the stuff and move on back to our
"family"
type caring. Yeah, I know old lady wants harmony and life isn't like
that.

I've been on UseNet since the beginning of time without a killfile.
There's little point to them if they DO keep you from seeing someone's
messages and less if they don't. Of course, I am the soul of kindness
and never give anyone a hard time and only person in all that time has
come to New Haven with the stated intention of doing me bodily harm.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 3rd 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Kyla, I am not sure I know what you are agreeing with me on or, that I want
to. I was just giving Will a bad time because he said "NEVER" and I know
he can give and take with the best of them. Just wanted that understood.
. ..

Old August 3rd 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 3, 8:36 am, "Granby" wrote:
Kyla, I am not sure I know what you are agreeing with me on or, that I want
to. I was just giving Will a bad time because he said "NEVER" and I know
he can give and take with the best of them. Just wanted that understood.

MOI? LoL

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 3rd 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

Understood Granby. I re-read Will's post underneath, and he's a nice guy,
and yes he can give and take with the best of them.
Kyla
"Granby"
Kyla, I am not sure I know what you are agreeing with me on or, that I
want to. I was just giving Will a bad time because he said "NEVER" and I
know he can give and take with the best of them. Just wanted that
understood.
"Kyla =^. .^=`" I totally agree Granby.