I'm Sorry

Old July 20th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default I'm Sorry

sorry the meaning means foolish dumb etc
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"Yowie" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh. Maybe
I need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Pam take it from a person that has been in almost everyone kill file
at least a couple times. People are going to say what they want how
they want and when they want even if they put their foot in their
mouth and still won't shut up about it.

If some was offended by that Well IMO they can just deal with it . I am
a straight shooter and tell it how it is. I won't hold back I
will call a spade a spade. I did promise the group I would be nice
and keep the peace but sometimes you just need to tell people get
over it and move on.
You did not mean anything out of it and if someone read this well
that is that person problem and sounds like they need to get thicker
skin. I don't know how many fat jokes or native American jokes that
I have heard over the years. The fat jokes happen every day even on
TV, the movies are the worse and EVERYONE OF YOU are guilty of it for
you know you laugh. I know I do

Native American jokes? Since Joel is 1/4 Native American, any chance you
can share some (via e-mail?) - as you can imagine, they don't tend to get
alot of mileage here in Australia.

Yowie

You know the biggest joke here in the USA was the lone ranger show his
Indian side kick tonto the meaning of tonto in Spanish. IN all the
western and even still to day for example they way they speak me big
dumb Indian you white man in a dumb voice

Why not let everyone look at them if they want

http://www.spottedeagle.com/jokes.htm

http://www.ahajokes.com/indian_jokes.html

http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke...American_Names

Top Ten Reasons why there won't be an Indian US President Anytime Soon
10. White House not big enough for in-laws
9. Engineering, medicine, law and motels always preferred over politics
8. Agarbattis will set off smoke alarms
7. Can't find decent masala dhosa inside the beltway
6. Secret service can't handle nagging from mother
5. Dignitaries generally intimidated by eating with hands at state dinners
4. No chance for promotion
3. Chewing pan masala not considered politically correct
2. Senior aides won't take off shoes before coming in
1. Air Force One: No frequent flyer miles

One of my favorite Mexican jokes

Pedro: Pedro was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an
important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.
Looking up toward heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a
parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of my life and
give up tequila."
Miraculously, a parking place appeared.
Pedro looked up again and said,
"Never mind. I found one."

Old July 20th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default WHAT HAVE I DONE? :(

Oh dear, what have I done? I certainly meant NO harm when I wrote about
Shirley's death. I'm just sitting here in tears knowing I now have everyone
in the group hating me and that wasn't my intention at all.
Pam, I know Rob has cancer and I am hoping for good results for him,
I am wishing nothing but the best for both him and you Pam.
I'm crying so hard, I can't think straight.
If you all thought it was in bad taste, dreadful, then I guess it was,
but that was not my intention at all. I promise.
I lost my own Mother last August, and it still hurts.
Please forgive me. I'm SO sorry.
Kyla
--in tears because now I've lost all my friends

Old July 20th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 3:57 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh.
Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Pam I get the reference (it took me a minute, though)....and it IS
just plain weird, isn't it??
I know you have a wonderfully irreverant sense of humor, and I also
get that you wouldn't ever offend anybody on purpose.
I remember when I got spanked but good just for using the word
"lifestyle" in blessed ignorance that it might be an offensive word.
Hell. I didn't know.
Oops. Can I say "hell?"
Maybe you offended some people, now you know. Kick yourself around
for
2 seconds then forget about it. But keep your sense of humor. That's
what keeps us sane.

Sherry

===============

I'm sorry. I got an email from a friend to warn me about this and
sent one back saying I could handle it. And I did. Then I saw that
email from Kyla to Susan about Grandma Shirley's death and lost it.
That email was in as poor of taste or more as my stupid joke, but
not one person said anything to her about it. Some of the very
people who jumped on the politically correct bandwagon probably
thought it was marvelous. I'll tell you, if Kyla sends something so
disgusting to us when Rob is fighting his last battle, I'll do
something violent.

Pam S.

You are forgetting that there are a lot of us who do not read her
posts.

But maybe skipping posts was part of what had me confused earlier.

The only real dig I saw in your post was against good ole red blooded
American men sitting in their lawn chairs drinking beer and having a
good old fashioned fantasy.

Trust me, I live in an area where clothing becomes nearly optional
when it gets really hot. Very few people are anything to write home
about when they start taking it off.

Charlie might be offended but he's too occupied sitting outside with a
can of beer watching the sunset.

Jo

Old July 20th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

"hopitus"
On Jul 19, 9:33 pm, "Jofirey"
"tanadashoes"

"Sherry" wrote in message
[...]

"Skipping" posts is what confused Julie, MaryL, and very possibly
Tweed
as well. Good call.

And I apologized all over the place about that post.
Kyla
--in tears

Old July 20th 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

I thought it was hilarious I could see Pam running around the
neighborhood naked and the look on Rob face while she did that ;-)

Rob, being the uninhibited perv that he is would be using the video camera
with one hand and calling his friends on the cell phone with the other. I
have the hardest time convincing him not to answer the door in the flesh, so
to say.

Pam S.

Old July 20th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Like I told Pam, the women my age and older could set the sex drive of the
male population back for years for being in such a parade.

It is wonderful that we are basically family here and can get over things
that upset us.
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 4:57 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh.
Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Well, I googled and foound the thread that started all this. I didn't
think it was anti-Muslim but more poking fun at anti-Muslim hysteria.
Or, of course, the work of some teenage boys who just wanted to see
all the women in their neighborhood take their clothes off. Depending
on the neighborhood, this may not have turned out as well as planned.

But the sensitive and the politically correct were quick to make their
opinions known. Well, to Hell with them.

--
Will in New Haven
"The welfare of the people has always been the alibi of tyrants, and

Amen Brother

and another amen here. People should just put on their big boy/girl
panties and get over it. Pam, I thought it was very funny...

Old July 20th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote in message
Oh dear, what have I done? I certainly meant NO harm when I wrote about
Shirley's death. I'm just sitting here in tears knowing I now have
everyone in the group hating me and that wasn't my intention at all.
Pam, I know Rob has cancer and I am hoping for good results for him,
I am wishing nothing but the best for both him and you Pam.
I'm crying so hard, I can't think straight.
If you all thought it was in bad taste, dreadful, then I guess it was,
but that was not my intention at all. I promise.
I lost my own Mother last August, and it still hurts.
Please forgive me. I'm SO sorry.
Kyla
--in tears because now I've lost all my friends

You haven't lost all your friends, Kyla.

I didn't think the letter was so terrible. I probably wouldn't have written
such a letter to someone I didn't know, but I could tell you meant well.

I'm so sorry about your mother. I lost mine a year ago last October.

((((((((Kyla)))))))))

Joy

Old July 20th 08, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Jul 19, 4:57 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh.
Maybe I need a break from most of you.

Well, I googled and foound the thread that started all this. I didn't
think it was anti-Muslim but more poking fun at anti-Muslim hysteria.
Or, of course, the work of some teenage boys who just wanted to see
all the women in their neighborhood take their clothes off. Depending
on the neighborhood, this may not have turned out as well as planned.

But the sensitive and the politically correct were quick to make their
opinions known. Well, to Hell with them.

Most teeage boys wouldn't appreciate the charms of the more mature woman
taking their clothes off. I must admit I did enjoy the picture I had in my
mind. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 20th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 20, 12:32 am, "Kyla =^. .^=`"
wrote:
Oh dear, what have I done? I certainly meant NO harm when I wrote about
Shirley's death. I'm just sitting here in tears knowing I now have everyone
in the group hating me and that wasn't my intention at all.
Pam, I know Rob has cancer and I am hoping for good results for him,
I am wishing nothing but the best for both him and you Pam.
I'm crying so hard, I can't think straight.
If you all thought it was in bad taste, dreadful, then I guess it was,
but that was not my intention at all. I promise.
I lost my own Mother last August, and it still hurts.
Please forgive me. I'm SO sorry.
Kyla
--in tears because now I've lost all my friends

Kyla, you have tons of friends you cannot lose and I know because I'm
one of them. I really don't know why someone felt they had to defend
her actions by saying "Kyla was worse" but she can't lose me as a
friend either.

--
Will in New Haven
Cuddleseep iss speshul