PIZZA!!!! Here's your new thread Matthew

Old July 30th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default PIZZA!!!! Here's your new thread Matthew

When we were down in Florida, Matthew and Christine were discussing home
made pizzas and how to properly make them. Matthew not only knows
extensively about them, but is very artistic with the hand and arm gestures
when talking about making the crust. I wouldn't know about making crust as
I cheat and roll out the Pillsbury pizza crust as flat as I can and then
tuck string cheese in the rim so that I get stuffed crust. I'm much better
with toppings and one of my pizzas cost much more than the ones you can get
delivered.

Which makes me think. Of those that get their pizzas delivered, which pizza
do you order? We used to insist on Pizza Hut (that stuffed crust thing)
rather than Papa John's or Domino's. But a new delivery place recently
opened up called "Marco's" that is 3x as good as Pizza Hut. So we only
order Marco's and eat pizza less often as it is worth not getting pizza more
than once a month.

Pam S.

Old July 30th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you for the new thread that other one needs to die or at least be
restarted ;-)

I get that from my friends from New York too many Italians around it is a
wise guy thing ;-)

As for ordering if and when I do it has to be from a wood oven around here
is Papa Joe's unless I drive to Orlando and their is a place called
Michealango's New York pizza that does real oven brick that is heated from
coal. Thin crust 30 inch around

I still can do better than almost any of those places out there and I can
do the oven brick at home on the BBQ grill.

Nothing beats fresh toppings, fresh dough and a crispy stuffed crust with
fresh mozzarella

Old July 30th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Well Pam, I live in a town with no store, no food place and no gas station
so if you get Pizza here, you get what the kids call "Mamma Bren's". I did
ice cream last week and six kids didn't like it because, it didn't taste
like Dairy Queen.

Old July 30th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

[...]

We always fight over a pizza order. Ben likes Pizza Hut's "thin and crispy"
with lots of jalapeños and I like Papa John's pan pizza with everything on
it *except* jalapeños.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 30th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

I only ever have luck with thin crust pizza dough, which is fine because I
prefer them that way.

Last time I ordered a pizza it was from Papa John's. I have no idea what's
available (if anything) where I am in SC at the moment. I think I saw a
Dominoes but you'd have to hold a gun to my head first!

Jill

Old July 30th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Agreed how about hungry howies yuck

Felling better today Jill

Old July 30th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Never heard of hungry howies! I feel pretty good, thanks. Pizza is off my
list of things to eat for a while. That's fine since I'm not a huge pizza
fan anyway

Old July 30th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Remind me to take you to a good pizza place when we all get together

Old July 31st 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Matthew wrote:

Thank you for the new thread that other one needs to die or at least be
restarted ;-)

I get that from my friends from New York too many Italians around it is a
wise guy thing ;-)

As for ordering if and when I do it has to be from a wood oven around here
is Papa Joe's unless I drive to Orlando and their is a place called
Michealango's New York pizza that does real oven brick that is heated from
coal. Thin crust 30 inch around

I still can do better than almost any of those places out there and I can
do the oven brick at home on the BBQ grill.

Nothing beats fresh toppings, fresh dough and a crispy stuffed crust with
fresh mozzarella

Would you consider sharing your dough recipe Matthew? I like a thinner
crisper crust but my recipe rises too much - yummy but puffy and too
bread-like for my liking.

Fresh toppings ... yum!!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Making sauteed wild mushrooms with red pepper flakes, scallions, and
goat cheese in whole wheat tortillas for dinner

PIZZA BOYS! Karen Cat anecdotes 6 December 29th 07 02:46 PM
Cat Pizza Norm Cat anecdotes 13 January 10th 06 11:56 AM
HEEZ SITTIN ON THE PIZZA!!!!!!!! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 4 December 23rd 05 04:18 AM
Attack of the pizza rings! Sandy Cat anecdotes 2 May 24th 05 02:39 AM
OT - Ordering Pizza Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 14 August 19th 04 03:51 AM