Muzzling cats' noses

Old August 4th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Muzzling cats' noses

Kreisleriana wrote:

Just remembered, with good reason, that when Stinky is annoyed or stressed,
like when he goes to TED or when I give him his fluids, he comforts himself
by pushing his face into the crook of my elbow, or into my armpit. \

Isn't that sweet? Licky did that when I took him to the vet the first time.
It was actually the first time I realized that he thought of me as someone
who would protect him. Quite a switch from his running off if I happen to
walk in his general direction.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 4th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Magic Mood Jeep ? wrote:

Almost all of mine do that - at least the ones that aren't wanting to
explore the exam room so much that the keep jumping off the exam table
*during* the exam and having to be picked back up for the next "step".

Big fuzzy yo-yo's I call them when they start doing that.
up-down-up-down-up-down.....

LOL, the sometimes happens around here when a cat keeps jumping up on
the counter at a time when I don't want them there. So I put them down,
and they jump right back down. Push off, jump up, like a Superball. At
that point I will affect the voice of a late-night infomercial announcer:
"It's the AMAZING BOUNCING CAT! Push it off the counter and it bounces
right back up! You will be amazed at how fast the cat will reappear!"

--
Joyce ^..^