Happee Boksing Day!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 27th 17, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Happee Boksing Day!

Happee Boksing Day frum me an Meowmie! Dus iz a purrfeck hollyday fur kitteez, cuz we all luvz boksez! At myown howse, dere iz a room full uv boksez dat I haznt figgered owt how to git into yet, but I keepz tryin. Duz yoo hab boksez at yurown howse?

Sundance