Do Smart Cats Really Use StopTrax??

Old December 25th 09, 03:30 PM
vtbound1 vtbound1 is offline
Junior Member

Default Do Smart Cats Really Use StopTrax??

Hi

I have been looking for anything that really stop the
kitty litter from getting all over the house

In looking around online, I have found StopTrax at www.kittymaid.com
They have been on QVC and have some good videos

My research shows that StopTrax is not a mat that does not
work, but it a litter containment system.

I am happy to pay the price, but wanted to find out
if anyone out there has used stoptrax and can give me
a first hand review

Thanks

Joe
Old June 21st 11, 07:13 AM
Alfred Alfred is offline
Junior Member

I have not used this but i have read many things on this now a days and it is the perfect innovation in public opinion.I am deciding to have a check of this item for my pet cat.
electric dog fence

Last edited by Alfred : June 25th 11 at 05:35 AM.