Kitty Sneezes

Old July 7th 04, 09:06 AM
jmcquown

Default Kitty Sneezes

When it rains it pours (swear to god, it's rained here every day but one for
over a month). Along with all the other stuff going on in my life, now I'm
noticing Persia is sneezing. It is entirely possible she's always sneezed
and I'm just noticing it because I'm at home most of the time now. Her eyes
are clear, no mucous or discharge from nostrils that I can find evidence of.
And, it's only maybe one sneeze a day, or two. Not like she's walking
around sneezing her head off. I'll be inquiring about it when I take her
back for her check-up. Please, don't let this be something other than
"well, if you'd dust more often..."

Jill

Old July 7th 04, 11:32 AM
Yowie

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
When it rains it pours (swear to god, it's rained here every day but one

for
over a month). Along with all the other stuff going on in my life, now

I'm
noticing Persia is sneezing. It is entirely possible she's always sneezed
and I'm just noticing it because I'm at home most of the time now. Her

eyes
are clear, no mucous or discharge from nostrils that I can find evidence

of.
And, it's only maybe one sneeze a day, or two. Not like she's walking
around sneezing her head off. I'll be inquiring about it when I take her
back for her check-up. Please, don't let this be something other than
"well, if you'd dust more often..."

Shmogg has an occasional sneeze too. I figure its because he's just stuck
he's head into somewhere that hasn't seen a wet cloth in years.

But, like you, I can't help but worry about the furkids. Purrs that its
nothing to worry about.

Yowie

Old July 7th 04, 08:37 PM
MarkEdwards

No cluons were harmed when jmcquown! said

[snips]

noticing Persia is sneezing. It is entirely possible she's always

sneezed
and I'm just noticing it because I'm at home most of the time now.

Maybe she's allergic to cats (evil grin)...

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old July 7th 04, 08:54 PM
jmcquown

MarkEdwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when jmcquown! said

[snips]

noticing Persia is sneezing. It is entirely possible she's always
sneezed and I'm just noticing it because I'm at home most of the
time now.

Maybe she's allergic to cats (evil grin)...

Mark Edwards

Mark, how did you *know* I am a Leo?! (chuckling)

Jill

Old July 7th 04, 10:03 PM
Takayuki

"jmcquown" wrote:

When it rains it pours (swear to god, it's rained here every day but one for
over a month). Along with all the other stuff going on in my life, now I'm
noticing Persia is sneezing. It is entirely possible she's always sneezed
and I'm just noticing it because I'm at home most of the time now. Her eyes
are clear, no mucous or discharge from nostrils that I can find evidence of.
And, it's only maybe one sneeze a day, or two. Not like she's walking
around sneezing her head off. I'll be inquiring about it when I take her
back for her check-up. Please, don't let this be something other than
"well, if you'd dust more often..."

Was that one of the cat superstitions? Like when the cat sneezes a
certain number of times, it means rain? It seems to fit your
situation.

Old July 7th 04, 11:11 PM
Sherry

Jill, the mold spores are probably out of control there with all the rain.
Maybe she's just a little allergic.

Sherry